CHAPTER - 23

Jungkook was sitting on couch while playing with his phone when he got call from tae..

He titled his head as he pick Up his phone..

Tae : " Hello kookie "

Kook herd as voice as he smile and said..

Kookie : " yes tae you need something.. " Kook said as he heard humm from another side..

Tae : " can you come my office.. "

kook : " yeah, but why.. "

Tae : ( smile) " nothing I miss you.. Come na I wanna see you.. "

Kook : ( blush) " abb yeah I will come but.. Han didn't return from school.. "

Tae : " Okay when he come then you will come na.. "

Kook : " hmm I will come.. "

After that they cut the call as kook blush while looking at phone.. He then went toward kitchen to make lunch for tae..

When he was making he heard han voice..

" Mumma me ish backk.. " Han said run toward kook and hug him..

" Welcome back baby.. " kook said picking him Up and made him sit on counter..

" mumma smell nice nice.. " He said sniffing food smell making kook chuckle at him..

Then kook plate the food and started to feed han..

" mumma food was yum yum 😋.. " He said making kook laugh as he put han down and pack tae lunch..

" let's goo baby.. " Kook said as han title his head in confusion..

" were mumma.. " kook chuckle at him and said..

" To meet dadda and give him food.. " Han nodded and make grabby hand toward kook Who pick him Up and they left for tae office..

As soon as they reach they were greeted by Miss Riya..

" hello Mrs Kim and little han.. " Riya said as kook smile and said..

" hello miss riya.. " He said with polite smile on his face..

" ohh come for boss.. He is free you can meet him Mrs Kim.. " Riya said as laugh when she saw kook red cheeks..

Kook bow to her before left from there to tae office with red cheeks..

Tae was doing his work he heard door opening sound.. He look Up and smile when he saw kook come with han carry han and other hand was holding his lunch bag..

" your lunch.. " kook said as tae nodded and said him to sit on couch..

Both sat on couch as han Sat on his dadda lap playing with tae's phone..

Kook unpack the lunch and give to tae but tae said..

" feed me plss.. " He said as kook look at him and started to feed him while both are looking eachother eyes..

Jimin come to tae's office to meet him as he was meet by Riya..

" hello miss riya.. " Jm said as riya smile and said..

" Hello Mr park.. " She greeted back as Jm smile at her before left for to meet tae..

He come in front of tae office and open the door just to stop on his track..

He saw kook was feeding tae while tae was staring at kook with found eyes.. He smile at couple and close the door slowly dont want to disturb the couple..

" finally someone come to his life.. Plss kookie make my bear happy.. He deserve to be happy.. He cried alot Now its time to get happiness in his life.. You dont How much he go thought kook.. Just be with him like this.. God bless you both with happiness.. " Jm said as he again look at couple before left from there..

Jm come to his boyfriend office and saw yoongi was doing his work.. He smile and sat on his lap as yoongi hold his waist and pull him closer..

" what happened baby.. " Yoongi said as Jm smile and said..

" I am happy for them babe.. They were looking like pairs of Swan.. " Jm said as yoongi understand what Jm was trying to say..

" You are talking About taekook right.. " Yoongi said as Jm nodded..

" finally seeing him happy with Kookie made be reviled that there is someone for my bear.. You dont know yoonie How was much pain he go thought now i only want to see him happy.. If he is happy with kook then I dont want anything other then seeing both them happy.. I hope Kookie will fall for taehyung and they lead happy life.. " Jm said as Yoonie smile and said..

" You are really Good soulmate and friend Jiminaa tae is lucky to have a soulmate like you.. " Yoongi said as Jm smile and said..

" Kookoo is also lucky to have someone like you in his life.. " Jm said as Yoongi smile and said..

" and I am lucky to have lover like you baby.. I love you my baby.. " Yoongi said as Jm smile and said..

" meet too yoon.. I love you too.. " Jm said as they share sweet kiss..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 40+ votes and comments for next chapters..