CHAPTER - 5

Mrs Kim was fuming in anger.. His friend Mr and Mrs sue left the house in anger and top of that they insult her also...

" Mom clam down.. Take a deep breath yeah.. " Yuna said but mrs kim only glare at her..

" How can i clam down huh that mr and mrs sue embarrasser us and you are tell me to clam down huh!!.. " Mrs kim raise her voice little making yuna flinch..

" That brat i told him to come home and he didnt listen to me huh.. He ditch us and top of that he stwich of his phone.. How dare he.. " she said while anger in her voice like she will blast anytime soon...

" I will show him who is me.. Let him come.. " She said and left from there while Yuna just rub her head in frustration..

On with our tae

Tae was sleeping peacefully when sun rays fall on his handsome face.. He woke up just to see most cute sight.. He saw his small cute baby was laying on his chest sleeping peacefully.. He kiss his baby forehead and went towards bathroom to fresh up after he done he woke up the little fluff ball and get him ready then both had there breakfast on cafe and tae drop his baby on school and he himself left for his work...

Taehyung was working peacefully when someone enter inside the his cabin.. Taehyung look up and smile little seeing his bestfriend/soulmate there.. Jm smile back and sat infront of tae and said..

" How are you bear.. " Jm said and smile..

" I am good chimmy.. Tell me about you.. " Tae said keeping his pen down and give attention to his soulmate..

" I am also good and i want to tell you something soulmate.. " Jm said as tae look at him..

" Yes say soulmate.. " Tae said as Jm continue..

" Today you have to come to our house for dinner with little bear.. " Jm said as tae chuckle and said..

" I will come with han dont worry
Jm.. " Tae assumed with smile as Jm smile back and said..

" Thats like mah good bear.. " Jm said and both giggle it...

After some talking Jm went away from there while tae went back to his work...

Tae was doing his work when suddenly someone enter inside his office.. Tae look at and smile when he see its his cute little baby...

" Dadda.. " Han said run towards tae and hug his legs as tae pick him up and put him on his lap..

" How was my baby day at school.. " Tae said while caresses his hair Loveling..

" You know dadda we got 2 months holiday from school buz of some reason.. " Han said with big smile on his face..

" Aww that good baby.. Baby we are going to Uncle Jimin's house for dinner.. " Tae said making han smile widely..

" Yaah.. I am shoo happy dadda.. " Han said as tae smile and kiss his head..

" I know my baby is excited.. Now lets do dadda his work and you go and play with your toys.. " Tae said as han nodded and went towards sofa to play with his toys while tae went back to his work..

⚫Time skip ⚫

Taehyung after complete his work he stretch his limbs making crack sound.. He then look at han who fall asleep.. Tae chuckle and get from chair and wear his blazer before taking his baby and walked towards parking lot.. Setting inside his car tae drove towards his soulmate house...

Soon they reach tae get down from car and pick up han in his arm.. Tae went towards house and ran the door bell..

Not sooner a short boy open the door...

" Bear you come.. Come inside.. " Jm said and move away to give some space to tae..

Tae enter inside the house and put han on floor..

" Chim unkie.. " Han said and hug Jm leg.. Jm smile and pick han in his arm..

" How is my lil bear.. " Jm said as han smile and said..

" I am good what about you unkie.. " Han said as Jm also smile and said..

" I am also good baby.. " There conversation intrup by tae..

" Chim where is Yoongie hyung.. " Tae said as Jm smile and said..

" He will come soon.. " Jm said as tae nodded...

Soon suga also come and they had dinner with chitchat.. Then was about tae was about to left but Jm Insist him to stay with them after lots of insists tae agree and stay night with them...

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

FOR NEXT PART
20+ Comments and votes