CHAPTER - 7

Sorry for late

Here you go 💜

Listen the above song for better experience

Kook look at huge building infront him as he walked inside the building.. Everyone wish him good morning as he smile at them and wish them back..

Kook step inside the elevator and press the 7th floor.. He tap his foot while waiting for lift to reach.. After sometime a ding sound was heard and the door slide open.. Koo step out the elevator and walked towards certain direction.. Soon he reach as he saw big door infront.. Without knocking he enter inside the cabin....

A smile appear on suga's face after listening the voice..

" Good morning hyungie.. " suga get up from chair before walked towards the owner of voice and pull him in his embrace..

" Good morning bun.. How are you baby.. " He said kissing small boy head then he break the hug..

" I am good hyungiee.. " Koo said with bunny smile melting two person heart..

" come bun.. Sit here.. " suga said draging koo towards his desk and made him sit on ceo chair..

" So whats my bun is doing here hmm.. " Suga said and caress koo hair Loving..

" ohh i come here to meet you hyungie and appa said to give you this.. " He said while standing up from chair and give file to suga.. Suga took file and put on desk before he call his PA..

The elegant lady enter inside the cabin after taking permission from her boss..

" Good morning sir.. " She said and bow to her boss..

" Hmm morning.. Go and bring banana milk for my bun.. " He said as lady nodded and left from there...

With our tae..

He was just staring at koo.. He dont know but he was feeling like his heart beating so fast like it will jump out his chest.. The same feeling he was feeling which his soulmate describe after seeing the koo... He want koo and want him as his husband and mumma for his child.. His is so happy after finding the one who he want..

Tae pov..

My angel.. Cant belived i meet my angel.. He is so beautiful so enthral.. His bunny smile his beautiful doe eys.. His cubby cheeks aww its look so fluffy.. His lips ahh its look at kissable.. Wah wah my angel you are so beautiful i cant wait to make you mine.. You will be my husband and mumma for my child..

Han you want mamma right.. Look at your mumma is so cute that he own your dadda heart *giggle*

My baby my angel i will soon make you mine...

End tae pov..

Tae come out his trance after listening koo voice..

" Bye hyungie.. I have to go to collage as finals are coming.. " He said left from there..

" Hyung who is he.. you never told me about this.. " Tae said looking at smiling suga who just chuckle and sit on chair..

" He is my cousin tae.. After my parents left me his father and mother took care of me.. That time his mother was pregnant with him... they give me all love and care from that moment they are like my parents.. Hehe but after kookie birth his mother left us.. Living baby koo with us.. From that moment me and appa took care him and give him all love and never let him feel like he dont have mother.. His is my bun my life my everything.. If something or someone try to hurt him then no one is worst then me.. I wont spare any single person in this world who try to hurt my bun.. "  suga said with dark voice making tae sightly siver..

Time skip

Tae was in his house as he was wide wake up and was caressing his baby's hair who was sleeping Peacefully..his was thinking about koo and the word suga told him..

" Baby dadda find mumma for you.. I hope he accept you as his own child baby.. " Tae sigh and caress his hair and peak head before he went to his Dreamland...

 " Tae sigh and caress his hair and peak head before he went to his Dreamland

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

For next part 30+ votes and comments 😁