CHAPTER - 22

Jungkook was in kitchen making dinner while han and taehyung was sitting on living room watching TV..

When kook done with dinner he set everything on dining table..

" Tae.. Hannie dinner is ready.. " Kook called them as Hannie run toward his mumma while tae just shook his head and switch off TV and went toward dining table..

After that they had dinner.. After done with dinner tae help kook to do kitchen work.. He clean the table while kook wash dishes..

" Mumma play with me mumma.. " Han said tucking kook pant.. Tae smile before picking him Up..

" not now baby.. You know na mumma is tired.. So let's mumma sleep and its your bed time also.. " Tae said but han shook his head and said..

" nuuu me want to play with mumma..  " He said as tae was About to say something when kook cut him..

" its Okay tae.. I will play with him for sometime.. " Kook said as tae smile.. Then kook take han and went toward han room..

" so what's my baby want to play..  " Kook said as han made thinking face then said..

" I dunno know.. " han said as kook smile and said..

" How about i read story book for you..  " Kook said as han nodded excitedly.. He went toward self and come back with book..

" Okay lay here.. " Kook said patting his lap.. But han sat on kook lap and put his head on his chest.. Kook chuckle at him and started to read story for him..

Kook stop reading when he heard snore as he look down on his chest and saw han fall asleep..  He laugh at small baby before putting him on bed and cover him with duvet.. 

He kiss han head before switch off light and switch on dim light..  He slowly left from there dont want to disturb small baby's sleep..

Kook come his and tae share room just to see tae was sleeping back facing..  He let out sigh before grabbing his night suit and went toward bathroom to change it..

After that he lay beside tae and turn around back facing..  Kook close his eyes but he sudder when he feel a arm around his waist..

" You come.. " He heard deep voice near his ear as he nodded slowly..

Kook grip the blanket when he feel muscular chest was pressing on his back..

Soon he heard snore as he turn his head slightly and saw tae was sleeping peacefully.. He sigh as he turn toward tae Now both are facing each other..

There face was so close.. Kook look at taehyung face Who was sleeping peacefully..

He again turn around now his back facing tae..

Kook close his eyes and try to fall asleep which he actually he fall asleep..

- Time skip -

Next day.. Tae wake Up alone on bed.. He know kook must be in kitchen making breakfast.. He sigh before went towards bathroom to fresh Up..

When he come out he saw his suit was nearly place on bed.. He smile knowing kook must did it..

He take suit and change it and look at himself on mirror as he combing his hair..

He come down and saw kook was making

He come down and saw kook was making.. He scan kook Top from bottom and shook his head dont want to think something..

( this is what he is wearing)

Kook look at kitchen door just to see taehyung was standing there looking at him...

" mumma hmm.. " Han said coming out the room and walked towards taekook..

" Dadda.. " han said making grabby hand toward tae Who pick him Up and kiss his head..

" Did you had nice sleep bun.. " Tae said as han nodded and said..

" yesh dadda.. " Han said as tae smile and peak his cheeks..

" let me fresh you Up Bubba.. " Tae said and About to go when he heard kook voice..

" Abb its Okay tae I will fresh him
Up.. You are wearing your office attire na.. " kook said as tae nodded before giving han to kook Who smile at tae and left to give bath to little baby..

After that they had breakfast together and both tae and han left for there work / school...

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 40+ votes and comments for next part..