CHAPTER - 16

• Time skip •
< after kook graduation >

It was mid night.. Kook was tossing on bed trying to sleep but he cant able to sleep..

Kook sigh as he get look at ceiling..he was thinking About his marriage..

Kook Pov

Tomorrow I am going to get married with taehyung..  I am going to leave this house where I spend my whole childhood with my appa.. From birth I never get love of mother.. Will I able to be a Good wife for taehyung.. Will i able to satisfied his needs.. Tomorrow I have to leave my appa forever.. I will try my best to be a Good and responsible wife for taehyung..  I hope our marriage work.. But The most importantly question.. Will I ever to give taehyung my love..???  Aish stop thinking like that maybe started you will feel like that but after that you will fall for your husband but will I..???

Wait.. Taehyung never introduced his family to us... Do he have family or he is alone.. But I am feeling weird.. This is How you feel when you are going to get Married.. Or this feeling is something else..

Aish stop thinking About your wedding and sleep well Kookie... I think my head is going to burst out... I am feeling suffocate.. I need fresh air..

End kook pov..

Kook get Up from bed and went toward balcony.. He slide open the door before went out the room to balcony and sat there.. He hug his knees as he glace at moon which was shining brightly in sky with stars..

He laid on couch which was place in balcony..

Kook shiver when cold breeze passes though his body

Kook shiver when cold breeze passes though his body.. He feel relax after cold air touch his skin..  He dont know when he started to feel sleepy and fall asleep but he feel like someone was stroking his hair but struggle off thinking it must be Illusion..

Mr Jeon come to kook room to see his son but started to panic when he notice kook bed was empty.. Suddenly mr jeon became clam when his eyes landed on open door of balcony.. He went toward balcony and saw his son sleeping on couch peacefully..

Mr Jeon sigh at his clumsy son before taking blanket from bed and cover his son with it..

Mr Jeon sat on couch while taking his son head on his lap.. He started to caress kook hair while smiling softly at his baby bun..

He feel sad as his son is going to left him tomorrow.. He feel his eyes became teary but he quickly blink the tear away..

With Taehyung..

He was also wide awake and was thinking About his wedding which will take place tomorrow..

He look at han who was sleeping peacefully as he sigh and patted his son back thinking About him..

Tae Pov

Tomorrow I am going to married with Kookie.. But I am scared.. Scares to face him... What his reaction when he know About han.. He will probably hate me for hiding this from him.. Ohh god I can bare anything but not his hate.. I hope everything will be Okay.. Plss kookie accept My son as your own son..

He is mine son as well as from now on he is your son too.. I know han will happy to get mumma for himself as well as i will also get happy for having wife like him..

Tae pov

• Time skip •

Kook was in waiting room getting ready as he look at himself on mirror.. That time Mr Jeon enter inside the room and smile seeing his son Who was looking down playing with his finger..

" Baby lets go.. Taehyung is waiting for you.. " Mr Jeon as kook humm in response.. Mr Jeon look at Kook Who seems lost somewhere...

" baby bun.. Dont worry Okay.. Everything will be Okay.. Now come and dont worry appa will come to meet you everyday.. " Mr Jeon as kook humm then Mr Jeon kiss kook forehead as kook hug his appa..

" bub shh its Okay appa is here for you Okay.. " Mr Jeon said rubbing kook back Who nodded..

After that Mr Jeon take kook to wedding aisle as it was simple wedding with not many people..

Tae was waiting for kook as he was nervous when he saw kook was coming.. His all nervous fade away after seeing kook.. He was gerougus and enthral in that outfit...

Kook also look Up as his feel his cheeks heat Up after seeing taehyung was looking at handsome.. Tae smile softly at kook which kook return back..

Soon Mr Jeon gave kook hand to tae Who hold his hand like kook is fragile doll

" plss Took care of my baby bun .. I have always kept him like a delicate flower.. " Mr Jeon said as tae smile and said..

" I will take good care of your son don't worry.. from on he is my life.." tae said as somewhere kook heart flutter hearing tae word and Mr jeon nodded with soft smile..

• Time skip •

< Cuz your Author is too lazy to write vows >

" Now you may kiss.. " Hearing kiss word kook started to feel nervous as tae notice and smile softly before he cup kook face and peak his head making kook close his eyesy feeling soft lips on his forehead ..

After that tae back away and smile at kook as Kook smile back but suddenly they heard a voice which Make tae heart beat increase while kook frown hearing voice..

" Dadda ~~ "

TBC 💜

Just take small break from study and decide to give you all update.. I hope you like this chapters.. Also wish me that my exam finish soon and I able to give you more updates  👐

Quick question..

What will kook reaction after he get to know About hannie..???

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Want double update.. ???
Then give 35+ votes and comments..