CHAPTER - 8

Sorry for late..

Here you go 😌

Taehyung was staring at kookie while caress his cheeks.. Kook close his eyes and lean on tae touch.. Just then..

" Kookie baby we should go now.. " A random voice heard and a guy come there and hold kook wrist.. Kook smile at guys and nodded with smile..

" Where are you going.. Hey he is mine.. " Tae said to guy while holding his kookie's hand..

Kook smile at tae as the guy pull kook making tae lose his balance on kook hand.. Then the guy take kook away..

" Kookie noo wait.. " Tae said and run behind them but they are going far and far.. Suddenly tae leg slip and...

" NOOOO.. " Tae woke up with jerk.. His was pating heavily and his whole body is covering with sweats.. The drank the water to clam himself down..

tae look at his side and saw han was sleeping.. He sigh in relife thinking he didnt disturb his small baby's sleep..

Taehyung all sleep flew away and its 5am in the morning so he thought to take walk outside.. He kiss han forehead knowing his baby wont wake up soon.. He wear his coat and went towards his garden.. He inhale fresh air and spend sometime there..

Tae pov

What dream it is.. It is real or dream.. I should find out.. If he is single then i will make him mine as soon as possible.. My baby.. You are only mine.. My all emotion including Possessiveness.. jealousnessy.. All woke up after seeing you...And desire to have you under me.. Mine all mine.. I want you every single night baby.. Just wait angel.. I will make you mine. And you are only han's mumma..

End tae pov

Soon tae come to his bedroom but his heart stop beating when he saw his son state..

" Mumma dont leave hannie.. Hannie lobe mumma.. Mumma mumma.. " Han was treambling and shaking as tae rush towards him taking him in his embrace..

" shh baby clam down dadda is here shh my baby clam down bub.. Smell the rose blow the candle yeah.. My good baby.. " Tae was trying to console han who was crying in his chest.. Tae eyes also fill with tears after seeing his son in such a condition..

" dadda.. Mumma dont lobe han right... Thats why mumma left han.. Han want mumma dadda.. Bring mumma back.. " Han was crying while saying while tae was trying to clam him down while his own eyes are brimming tears.. After crying for hours han sleept on tae embrace..

Tae look at his baby who was sleeping peacefully while clutching his tshirt.. Tae kiss his head while pulling him close to his chest..

" I am sorry baby... But u want mumma na.. Dont worry dadda soon bring a mumma for you.. " Tae said while looking at his son..

" i hope you wont break him.. I hope you accept him and able to give him mumma's love which my son
carving.. " Tae thought while kissing his son forhead then he lay on bed with han in his embrace..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Next part after 30+ votes and commemts 😤😁