CHAPTER - 19

Jungkook woke Up when sunlight fall on his face.. He open his eyes and first thing he saw that tae was sleeping peacefully and dry tears on his face..

Kook feel bad for tae as he kiss tae head softly as he was About to get Up when he feel grip on his waist..

He look down and saw tae was sleeping holding his waist.. Kook smile before removing tae hand from his waist and went toward bathroom to fresh Up...

After he come out bathroom and went toward kitchen to make breakfast for his family..

Tae woke Up and found himself alone on bed.. He remeber what happened last night.. He feel happy when kook console him and he even sleep in his wife's arm..

He had peaceful sleep.. He then smell of food from downstairs as he got Up from bed and went toward bathroom to fresh Up..

When kook done making breakfast he put everything and went toward bedroom to woke Up tae but he saw empty bed..

Then he heard water sound coming from bathroom which indicate tae is up and taking shower.. He went toward cupboard and take tae suit and place on bed carefully..

After that he left from there.. That time tae come out the bathroom only to see his suit is place on bed.. He smile and feel special because no one did for him..

He take suit and wear it before walked toward dining table for breakfast..

" Good morning Kookie.. " Tae said as kook smile and greet back..

" Good morning taehyung.. How are you feeling now.. " Kook asked as tae look at him and smile before spoke..

" feeling Good between where is Hannie baby.. " Tae said looking around when he couldn't find his baby bun..

" he is sleeping.. I didn't disturb his sleep.. " Kook said as tae smile and said..

" You should wake him Up.. He have school kookie.. " Tae said as kook nodded before went towards han room..

Kook come inside han room and saw little baby was sleeping cutely.. He smile before went towards him and sat on bed..

" Hannie baby wake Up hun.. You have school na.. " Kook said softly while caress little baby hair..

" hmm dadda let me sleep more.. " Han said forgeting he have mumma Now.. Kook smile and said..

" baby its mumma not dadda.." Han quickly woke Up hearing kook word..

Han look at kook and throw himself on kook hugging him tightly..

" mumma.. My mumma.. " He said hugging kook Who hug little baby back..

" let me fresh you Up.. You have school now.. " Kook said but han quickly shook his head as no and said..

" Nuu me will not guu school.. Me want to stay with chu.. " han said as kook smile and said..

" no baby you can't skip the school.. " Kook said but han just snuggle on his chest..

" Nuu me dont like school.. Me will not guu.. " Han said making Kook sigh..

" Look baby.. You want to be like dadda na.. " Kook said as han look at him with confuse eyes which kook found cute..

" Huu.. " Han said title his head making kook coo at his cuteness..

" Look baby.. How your dadda is doing hard work so he can give you proper education.. Dont he.. Then you should make your dadda proud while study hard and become something in future.. Dont you want to make your dadda proud of you .. " Han understand kook word and he nodded before said..

" Yes me want to make dadda and mumma proud of me.. Me will go school and study hard.. " He said making kook smile in satisfied..

" That's like my good boy.. Now let me fresh you Up Okay.. " Kook said as han nodded then kook take han to bathroom to fresh him Up..

Tae Who was standing outside the room he listen everything what kook taught han.. He feel proud to have someone like kook in his life..

" my choice was right.. You are the only one Who can light Up our dark life.. " Tae said with smile feeling lucky to get some like kook in his life..

* Time skip *

" Bye bye kookie take care of yourself.. " Tae said as kook smile and said..

" You too Tae.. " Tae feel butterflies in his stomach hearing nickname from kook mouth..

" mumma I want kissy.. " Han said as kook smile and peak his cheeks making little baby giggle..

" mumma give kissy to dadda too.. " Tae shock to hear han word as kook blush..

Tae was About to say something when kook come close to him and peak tae cheeks before back away with red cheeks..

Tae was shock at kook sudden kiss.. After that he left from with silly smile on his face..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 36+ votes and comments for next chapter..