CHAPTER - 29

Tae woke Up and look at his side Just to see it was empty.. He sigh and went towards bathroom to fresh Up.. After that he come out bathroom and get ready for office..

When tae come down he stop in his track when he saw Hannie was all ready sitting on dining.. He gasp seeing this..

" am I dreaming.. " He mumble as he went toward Hannie and sat bedside him..

" Good morning dadda.. " Hannie said with smile as tae smile back..

" Good morning baby bun.. " Tae said as he ruffle his hair..

" Good morning kookie.. " He said when he saw kook was coming toward them with there breakfast..

" Good morning tae-aah.. " He said with smile as tae was staring at him with love eyes which ofc kook notice..

" have you breakfast.. " Kook said as tae nodded then they all started to eat..

After there breakfast tae and Hannie left from there while kook started to do his daily routine..

On tae office..

Tae was sitting on his cabin doing his work when he heard knock on his door..

He let out coming as ms riya come inside and said..

" Good morning sir.. " she said as she bowed as tae smile back..

" Yes ms riya.. " Tae said as riya look at tae with nervous eyes..

" abb.. Actually sir I want take leave for some month.. " She said as tae raise his one eyebrow..

" Why.. " Tae said as riya smile and said..

" actually im getting married Mr Kim so I want to take leave I promise after that I'll join again.. " She said as tae smile softly and said..

" You can take leave ms riya.. U are really hard working and loyal person u deserve holiday too.. U can join whenever you want.. " Tae said riya smile widely and said..

" Thank you sir and yeah u are also invited on my wedding plss come with you family sir.. " She said as she put invitation card on tae table as tae smile..

" sure we will come thank you riya.. " Tae said as riya smile back..

" Now im leaving thank you sir and have nice day.. " riya said as tae nodded and said..

" You too ms riya.. " Then riya left from while tae smile looking at invitation card..

Tae come home after complete his work as he shout while removing his shoes..

" Im back.. " He said as he walked towards living room and sat on couch when kook come there with glass of water..

" welcome Home tae.. Here have it.. " He said giving glass of water to tae..

Tae smile and gulp water and give glass back as tae look at kook Who was sitting in front of him.. Seeing kook a sudden desire to have him started to wake Up on him..

" im going to fresh Up Okay.. " Tae said and left from there leaving kook alone .. Kook Just went toward kitchen and reheat the food for tae and him..

|| Time skip ||

Tae smile at han and kiss his forehead then he mumble 'Good night ' to him and left the room silently..

When tae come to his room.. He saw kookie was arranging bed for sleep.. He smile and went toward bed and sat there as kook look at him..

" Come sit here with me kookie.. " Tae said as kook smile and sat beside his husband..

" Kookie I wanna say something.. " Tae said as kook nodded then tae take out card and give too kook Who look at card them him (tae)..

" A wedding invitation card ?? " Kook said as tae nodded and said..

" actually my PA Ms riya is going to get and she invited us too.. So will you come with me na..?? " Tae asked as kook smile and nodded..

" ofc I'll come.. " Kook said as tae smile widely and said..

" Thank you kookie.. " Kook just chuckle and said..

" Dont thanks me tae we are married so why formal.. " Kook said as tae just smile..

" Okay kookie let's sleep now im tired.. " Tae said as kook nodded then both fall asleep..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 50+ vote and comment for next chapter..