CHAPTER - 26

Some days later..

In taehyung cabin..

Taehyung was sitting on his cabin doing his work when someone open The door and come inside without permission.. Taehyung was About to say something but stop seeing his soulmate..

" Mochi you're here.. " Tae said as Jm smile and sat on chair as he smile at tae..

" Yes Soulmate.. How are you and kookie.. " Tae smile and said..

" We are Good chimchim.. " Jm smile seeing his soulmate smile..

" So How is your life is going with kookie.. " Jm said as tae smile widely and said..

" its soo Good mochi.. You know he take care of me and my son and and he is very very Good wife.. Im very very happy with him.. " Tae said as Jm smile seeing his soulmate happy face..

" I am glad bear that you are happy with him and he is also happy with you.. " Jm said as tae nodded with big smile but suddenly his smile got vanish which Jm notice and got worried..

" What happened soulmate " Jm said as tae look at him..

" Soulmate do he love me.. I love him soo much I love my kookie.. But does my kookie love him.. " Tae said asking making Jm heart clinch seeing his bear vulnerable state..

" shh bear dont say like that.. he love you Okay he love you very much.. " Jm said but tae eyes got teary..

" What if he leave me Mochi.. What if he love someone else and leave me mochi.. I cant bare to lose him.. He is mine chim.. Only mine.. " Tae said Jm hug him and said..

" soulmate clam down.. He is yours only yours.. He is only your wifey Okay clam down.. " Jm said as tae clam a bit in his soulmate arm..

" Okay mochi.. " Tae said as Jm smile and said..

" Then give me your Boxy smile.. " Jm said as Tae give him big boxy smile which Make Jm smile also..

|| Time skip ||

Tae come Home after his work.. He open the door and shout..

" Im Home.. " He frown when kook didn't come.. He heart started to beat as he run to living room and feel reviled seeing his wife sleeping on couch peacefully..

Tae went toward kook and sat beside him on floor and was staring at kook with love eyes.. He slowly touch kook cheeks and caress it..

" uff you make me worried and now sleeping here huh.. Baby dont do that next time okie.. You are so cute and beautiful when you sleep baby.. Just mine.. " Tae said he lean and give peak to kook on his cheeks.. He saw kook whine in his sleep as he smile at his cuteness..

Then he saw kook was opening his eyes.. Then kook Open his eyes fully and sat on couch while rubbing his eyes cutely melting his heart..

" You wake Up.. " Tae said kneeling infront of him as kook look at him and said..

" when did you come.. You should wake me Up.. " Kook said but he saw tae was starting at his lips.. Kook shook tae as tae look at him..

" I asked something.. " Kook said title his head...

" You were sleeping peacefully I dont want to wake you Up.. " Tae said as look at kook..

" okie go and fresh Up.. I will arrange our dinner.. " kook said as tae look at him with confuse eyes..

" You didn't eat.. " Tae said as kook shook his head with pout..

" I was waiting for you.. " Tae heart melt hearing kook as he caress kook cheeks and said..

" okie I'll be quick Okay.. " Tae said as kook nodded then tae peak his head and went toward there room to fresh Up.. Kook look at tae as he smile and went toward kitchen to reheat there food..

" Kookie this food is so delicious.. " Tae said as kook smile and said..

" Thank you tae.. " Tae smile and said..

" where is Hannie.. Did he eat.. " Tae said as kook smile and nodded..

" he was waiting for you tae but I made him eat and make him sleep.. " Tae nodded at kookie word..

Time skip

Tae open the door of his son and saw him sleeping with.. Tae went toward him and sat on bed..

" sorry baby dadda come late.. Dadda love you my lil bear.. Sleep tight.. " Tae said as he peak Hannie head and cover him with duvet properly.

Then he left from there silently not want to disturb his sleep..

Tae come to his room and saw kook was laying on bed was sleeping peacefully.. He smile before joining him on bed..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 40 + votes and comments for next part