CHAPTER - 20

°•Time skip •°
|| 12'30 pm ||

Han come back from school as he throw his bag on couch before went towards kitchen to see his mumma was making something..

" Mumma Mumma.. " He said hug kook leg Who smile at him before pick him Up...

" ohh baby you are back.. Go and fresh Up til then I will make lunch hmm.. " Kook said putting han down Who nodded and went toward his room to fresh Up while kook again went back to his work..

" Mumma mumma me ish hungry.. " Han said runing towards kook and hug his leg Who chuckle and said..

" wait little bit baby.. Food is going to ready soon.. Till then go and watch cartoon Okay.. " Kook said as little baby pout and nodded before went towards living room to watch TV..

Soon kook done with cooking at he pack tae lunch box then he put everything on dining table before calling Hannie Name..

" Hannie baby come.. Let me feed you.. " Han run towards his mumma and hug kook leg..

kook chuckle and pick him Up before settling him on his lap and started to feed little baby.. After done with there breakfast.. They both left towards tae office to give him lunch..

When they reach.. Kook pick Up han and went inside the office.. This is was first time kook is come to tae office building so he dont know tae cabin..

As he was About to asked reception when he heard sweet voice of a lady..

" Ohh hey Mrs Kim.. " Kook turn around and blush at nickname but he title his head towards lady in confusion cause he dont know her.. Seeing kook face the lady introduce herself..

" Hii myself riya boss PA.. " He said as kook smile before introducing herself..

" Myself Jungkook jeo- I mean kim.. " Jungkook said showing his cute smile making lady coo at her..

" Abb miss riya can you give this to taehyungie

" Abb miss riya can you give this to taehyungie.. " kook said showing her lunch box.. Miss Riya smile and said..

" why don't you give him by yourself.. Come I will show you his cabin.. " Miss riya said as kook slowly nodded as riya guide him to taehyung's cabin..

When they reach miss riya bow to him before left from there..

Kook look at big door with big doe eyes.. Kook raise his hand to knock on door and before he do the door itself open reviling tae with big smile..

" Kookie no need to knock come inside.. " Tae said move aside giving space to kook Who smile and went inside...

" Daddaaaa.. " Han said making grabby hands towards tae Who chuckle and take him in his arm from kook arm..

" abb I Bring Your lunch.. " Kook said showing tae lunch box Who become emotion cuz for the first time someone bring something to him..

" Thank you kookie.. " Tae said with smile as kook smile back and then kook sat on couch and get lunch box before giving to tae Who take it from kook..

Tae take first bite and he close his eyes testing food.. He love food as he quickly finish food and look at kook Who was looking at him with found eyes..

" did you love food.. " Kook said as tae nodded with satisfied smile..

" Thank you for this amazing food.. You know no one ever did this for me..  " Tae said as he look down feeling hurt.. Kook feel bad for him.. Kook went close to tae before lifting tae face with his finger..

He slowly lean and join there lips together making tae shock at kook sudden action..

Tae slowly close his eyes as they stay in that position.. No one ever move there lips.. Its was mere peak we can say that..

Kook back away but there faces were so close.. Both them there breath were hitting each other face..

Kook back away while looking down with shy face..

Tae was staring at Kook as he lean closer to him but kook stand Up from couch and About to go when tae held his wrist pulling him closer which make kook landed on tae lap..

Kook blush as tae caress his waist making kook sudder..kook look at tae as tae tuck kook stray of hair behind his ear and caress kook ear.. Kook close his eyes fisting his hand while closing his eyes tightly.. Thank god han fall asleep..

On the other...

A plane landed on Korea airport as one couple come out the plane taking deep breaths..

" Finally we are here.. " Said one men looking at his husband Who smile and said..

" yeah.. Finally we come back.. " said another men Who nodded with smile..

" Now its time to meet them.. " Both said looking at each other with smile..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Quick question

Are you guys loving this story na..???

need 37+ votes and comments for next chapter..