CHAPTER - 2

Taehyung was in his office cabin he was standing infront of glass window were he see everything.. His both hands was inside his pocket.. He was gazing at big city when someone enter inside the cabin without his permission..

" Bear ~~ " He heard fimiliar voice as he quckily wipe his tears and turn towards person with fake smile..

" Yes chimmy.. " He said and walked towards his chair and sat there and gesture his soulmate to take sit who sat infront of him...

" What happend bear are you again crying.. " Jm said but taehyung put fake smile and said..

" Nono mochi i didnt cry.. " He said while opening his laptop..

" Dont try to lie bear..  Ik you are again crying.. I am your soulmate i can Understand you better than yourself.. You cant lie to me.. " Jm said making tae smile dispear.. His eyes again turn teary..

" Chimmy.. Why its always us.. Today also han was carving for mother love.. He was asking me to bring mother.. Now from where should i bring his mother..  He dont know the real truth.. Even thought i fulfill his every wish, every needs but how can i fulfill this wish i think god didnt made anyone for me for my baby.. Chim.. " Taehyung was crying while explaining his condition...

" We both are craving for love.. For being loved by someone.. When will that right person come to our life and will give him/her love.. Fullfilling our life with clourfull chimmy.. " Jm quckily hug his soulmate while rubbing his back to clam him down..

" Dont cry bear.. That person will come when time come.. You have wait for him.. Listen bear... When that person will come everyone became blur for you except that person..  Then you realise she/he is that person who will bring clour in your life... Fullfill you dark life with colour full light.. Your heart will beat when that person will come infront of you... You feel like you want to hold him/her in your arms and never let you go.. You feel like you want caged him/her in your world and never let him/her come out this world.. " Jm explain him tae who was listening everything with so much attention..

" Now you understand bear will destiny want he will pull you towards your faith he will make you meet your lover soon... Just dont give up and fight for you son and soon be lover just wait for him/her when right time come you will meet soon okay.. " Jm said as tae nodded and determined to not give up on his faith and will fight for his son..

" I will chimmy.. I wont give up
easily.. " Tae said making Jm prond on his soulmate..

" That like my strong bear.. " He said making tae show his smile this time real smile..

BEAR : Aish this part was Reminding me of my soulmate my mochi 🤧
TaekookV_7

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - KIM BEAR 🐻