CHAPTER - 43

Taehyung pull the car infront of his client house.

" we reach ? " Kook said as tae nodded with smile. Kook was about to open the door but tae held his wrist pulling him closer.

" what happened? " kook said as tae eyes kook every inch face then his eye stop on kook glossy lips.

" kiss " tae said as kook smile and lean closer to tae face. Tae close his eye waiting for kiss but..

" when we will reach home you will get so many kisses " kook mumble against his ear and then back away.

Kook then got down from car with hannie in his arm. Tae with lil pout also got down. Kook chuckle seeing pouty tae. He shake his head before went towards tae and kiss his cheeks.

" Now let's go " kook said as tae nodded then they went toward house and rang the doorbell. Soon door open reviling a lady in her forties.

" Mr Kim " the lady said as tae nodded with smile.

" come inside Mr Kim and umm.. " lady said eye kook which tae notice. Tae hold kook waist from behind and said.

" my wife " tae said as lady nodded with smile which kook return back. Then tae guide kook inside holding his waist as kook went inside the house with tae.

Kook look around the interior of house as he was looking around tae was looking at kook with soft eyes.

" Mr Kim " They heard as tae look at source of voice and found man coming toward them.

" welcome Mr Kim " The man said coming toward them and shook hand with tae.

" welcome Mrs Kim " He said bowing kook as kook Bow back.

" come dinner is ready this way " The man or we should said Mr liam guide them to dinner table. Tae was still holding kook waist follow Mr Liam.

Soon they reach Infront of dinner room as both take place on chair. Kook put Hannie on his lap.

" daddd " they heard voice as they turn toward there face just to see a young girl wearing short and crop top showing his waist coming toward. Kook side eye tae just see he was looking at kook.

Tae raise his one eyebrow at kook making kook blush. Tae lean toward kook ear and said.

" I've my eyes only on you Mrs Kim " kissing kook ear tae back away making kook blush furiously as he look around Make sure no one saw them.

But tae scan the girl Top from bottom a then kook body. A sudden desire to see kook in crop Top and shorts raise inside him. He quickly shook his head. He dont want to get hard here.

" hey my princess. Meet Mr Kim. " Liam said as the girl blush seeing tae handsomeness.

" Hello Mr Kim " said with blush as she forward her hand but tae just bow with smile.

" myself riyu " She said taking her hand back.

" let's have dinner " Mr Liam said as they nodded Mrs liam come with dishes as she started to serve them. Riyu also help her mom when she come toward tae with blush and while serving she touch tae hand sightly making tae feel uncomfortable. He grip kook thight making kook look at him as kook attention was on hannie.

Kook look at tae Who just grip his thight. Kook sigh and held tae hand under table. Riyu Who was standing next to tae saw How tae grip kook thight Making her jealous.

Soon everyone started to eat tae was about to eat but kook stop. He know tae can't eat spicy food. So he take spicy food from tae plate and he taste every dishes before giving him less spicy food.

Tae feel happy seeing his wife caring side as he started to eat less spicy while kook feed hannie and eat himself.

• Time skip •

Right now tae and mr liam are talking while kook was in kitchen helping Mrs liam.

" no need Mrs Ki-" cut of by kook.

" you can call me kook or kookie aunty " Kook said with small smile as Mrs liam smile and said.

" so sweet of you dear no need to help me dear " She said but kook deny and said

" but I want to help you aunty " Kook said with lil pout and Who can say no to that pout. Mrs liam sigh and nodded.

Kook take tray of sweet dishes and went toward living room just to see riyu was trying to seduce his husband while tae was looking uncomfortable. He grip the tray before walked toward them and look at riyu Who was sitting beside his husband. Tae feel reviled seeing his wife. He look at kook and Motion him to come closer with his eyes. Hannie was sleeping on tae lap with his head on tae chest. Kook walked towards them and put tray on coffee table and look at tae.

" can you please move aside. " kook said to riyu Who glared at him. Kook roll his eyes at her. Tae got Up from couch and sat on another couch as he patted empty sit beside him while looking at kook. Who smile and sat beside him. Soon Mrs Liam come and Mr Liam come with file.

" so deal final Mr Kim " Liam said forwarding his file to tae Who took it and give to kook. Mr and Mrs liam look at them with confuse eyes. kook open the file and started to read everything after reading he look at tae and nodded. tae took file and sign papers and give To Mr Liam.

" Deal final " tae said Mr Liam smile and said.

" Thank you Mr kim " He said as tae shook his head then they eat sweets tae try to feed sleeping hannie but kook stop him.

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻