CHAPTER - 9

Mr Jeon was working on his laptop when he heard a door knocked.. He let out coming as his PA come inside the bow to him..

" Sir there is letter for you.. Someone has send.." His PA said as mr jeon look at Mrs Sania who is PA of him..

" A letter.. For me ?? " Mr Jeon got confuse as sania nodded and handed him later..

In state of comfusion he open the envelop and started to read after that he look at sania and said..

" A letter from kim company.. Why kim company want to held meeting with us.. " Mr Jeon said while looking at letter..

" I dont know sir.. Maybe they want to collabrate with us.. Anyways its good for us cuz as far as i know kim company is biggest company.. If we got chance to work with them then it will be profit of our company as well as there company too.. " Sania said as mr Jeon think for sometime then look at sania and said..

" You are right.. Fix meeting with them and tell them we are ready for meeting.. " Mr Jeon said as ms sania nodded and left from there..

" Why do i feel something is going to happend which will change everyones life.. Hope its end good tho.. " Mr Jeon thought as he somehow claim himself down but that feeling still not fade away from his heart..

With Taehyung..

Tae was spacing back and fourth waiting for reply from Jeon company.. Yeah he is the one who wrote the letter and sent to mr Jeon regarding meeting..

Soon he heard knock on door as he quickly sat on his chair and let out come in as tae PA ms riya come inside and said..

" Sir there is a latter for you... " Tae hurly take letter and dismiss her as ms riya bow and left from there..

Tae quickly open the letter and started to read as he smile seeing that mr Jeon agree for meeting..

Next day..

Tae car stop infront of the big buliding as he got down from car and went inside the building..

Mr Jeon was working when sania knock on the door.. Mr Jeon let out coming as sania come inside and bow to him before said..

" sir Mr Kim arrive and want to have meeting with you private.. " Sania inform as mr Jeon nodded and tell her to send him to his cabin.. Sania nodded and left from there..

" Mr kim you can go inside.. " sania inform tae and bow before left from there.. Tae fix himself and knock on the door.. Soon he heard a voice saying come inside..

Tae come inside and clear his throat as mr jeon look up and gesture him to take sit..  Tae just sat infront mr jeon..

" so mr kim what is the purpose of this meeting.. " mr jeon said as tae smile nervous and said..

" hello mr Jeon my self kim taehyung and i am yoongi's friend.. " tae said as mr jeon nodded with smile and said..

" okay taehyung but if you want to talk yoongi then he is out country for business purpose.. " mr jeon said as tae nodded and said..

" nono mr jeon i want to talk to you something.. Actaully i am here to ask

Your son kookie hand for myself "

Sorry for short part guys maybe upcoming parts will have long chapters

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - AUTHOR BEAR 🐻

For next part 30+ comments and votes