CHAPTER - 3

Tae after complete his work he come to his home just to see his son was laying on couch.. Taehyung went towards him and wake him up..

" Bubba did you had your dinner.. " He said as said boy shook his head as no..

" Dadda i am waiting for you.. Me was hungry me want food.. " Tae heart clench after knowing his son was hungry... He take his son in his arms and said..

" Sorry bubba dadda is sorry for making you Starve.. " Tae said kissing his head rapidly...

" Its otay dadda.. Nuu nuu cry.. " He said wiping tae tear away.. Tae smile at his cute baby..

" Btw where is granny bub.. Didnt granny give you food.. " Tae asked as Han shook his head as no..

" granny and everyone are out for party leaving han alone.. Its they hate han.. " Tae heart broke hearing han words...

" Nono baby... No one hate you dadda love you soo much.. Dadda love his han baby okay dont think like that.. " Tae and console his son...

" Lets go baby dadda will take you out dinner hmm... " He said and take his baby in his arm and went out to have dinner...

Small introduction..

Name kim taehyung.. Was ceo was fomous company.. Have a son named hansole.. He is very lonely person even thought he have family his eomma who doesnt care about him and his child... His sister yana was same like his eomma... In his own house he feel lonely.. He want someone in his life who can took him out this lonelyness and give him and his son love which they were craving for.. to make there life colour full.. Was hiding something which we will known soon.. Now lets go back to our story.. Dont want to make intro long more you will known in the story...

|| Next day ||

Tae come home just to see his eomma was sitting on couch.. He was about to left when he heard someone was call him...

" Taehyung come and sit here want to talk to you something important.. " Tae sliently sit there even thought they dont care about him and his son he respect them..

" Yes eomma say.. " He said sitting infront of him...

" Its just that i arrange your marriage with my friends Daughter and they are coming tomorrow so you better clear you schedule.. " Mrs Kim making tae shock..

" What.. No i dont want to marry someone.. I want to choose my life partner on my own.. " Tae said but mrs Kim glare at him...

" Taehyung try to understand marry miya... and tell that brat to behave nicely and you will meet them that final.. " mrs kim said making tae sightly angry..

" Mrs Kim watch you mouth dont you dare to call my son brat.. He is not brat he just know who is capable and who is not.. He know everyone just want my money and wealth.. No one love us truly.. I known last time you said made me marry someone who just abuse my child... This time i wont listen to you i will find my perfect life partner for my own.. " He said left towards his room angry and sad face..
Leaving mrs kim angry..

Tae come to his room and his anger vanish on air when he saw his son cute face.. he walked towards his son and sat on beside him..

" You want mumma right...dont worry baby your mumma will soon come to us like angel to bright our dark life.. " He said caresses his hair and kiss top of his head and went towards bathroom and fresh then he laid on bed and pull his son in his arm..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - KIM BEAR 🐻

For next part
20+comments and vote