CHAPTER - 34

" Mumma dadda come.. " Hanie said as he run toward taehyung and hug his leg.. Tae chuckle at his son cuteness and pick him Up giving his smooches on his cubby cheeks..

" miss dadda.. " Tae said as hannie nodded while hugging tae neck..

" Aww dadda miss Hannie too.. " He said as carry Hannie to living room..

" ohh daddy come.. " Kook said as he come out the kitchen..

Tae look at kook with surprise eyes.. Did kook call him daddy.. Tae feel burning desire on his body as he look at kook..

Kook look at tae then he realise  what did he said as his cheeks and his whole face became red due to embarrassment..

Kook quickly rush toward kitchen with red cheeks while tae chuckle at his cuteness..

" baby stay here Okay dadda will come after getting fresh Up.. " Tae said as he put Hannie down Who nodded and rush toward to his mumma...

Tae just chuckle at him and went toward his room to get fresh Up..

After sometime tae come down after getting fresh Up and wearing comfy clothes..

( Bear : I know pics is not necessary but bear with your poor author )

Tae saw kook was sitting on table waiting for him as he went toward them and Join them..

When kook saw his husband he quickly get Up from chair and started to serve them dinner..

• Time skip •

Tae come to his room after making hannie sleep as boy want his dadda to cuddle him..

Tae come to his room and frown his eyes when he saw room is empty.. He roam his eyes everywhere and lastly he saw door of balcony is open..

He went toward balcony and saw kook was standing there gazing at city..  He first thought then he went toward kook and slowly hug him from back..

Kook didn't flinch as he know it was his husband.. Kook lean sightly so that his back touch tae's chest..

" what are you doing here..  " Tae said as slowly he slide his hand on kook hand and gripping them from ralley they are holding..

" Nothing just thinking about something..  " Kook mumble enough for tae to listen..

" what are you thinking.. " Tae said looking at his side profile..

" Just random things.. " Kook Struggle of his shoulder as tae just humm..

The silence influence the area as they are just standing and looking at Beautiful city..

" let's sleep im tired..  " Tae mumble against kook ear sightly touching his ear with his lips sending siver down on kook's spine..

" okh.. " Jungkook said sightly move his head..

" abb... Will you leave me.. " Kook said as tae look at him..

" I didn't hold you to leave you.. " tae said as kook sightly blush..

" but I was say--" Kook gasp when tae pick him Up all of sudden taking him to there room..

" what are you doing.. " Kook said but tae ignore him and laid him on bed..

" tae-" Jungkook was going to speak something when tae cut him off..

" shh sleep kookie.. " tae said as he switch off the light and laid beside kook..

Kook sigh as he turn around to sleep but he gasp sightly when he feel two hands wrapped around his waist gripping it from behind..

Kook grip the blanket when he feel tae finger are touching his bare stomach as he was wearing shirt with few bottons are open..

Kook with shaky breath he held tae hand as tae slowly slide his kook shirt Up and hug his bare waist..

" How will sleep when u dont stop making me feel like this.. " kook mumble while holding tae hand..

" How am I making you feel like .. " tae said slowly rubbing his lips on kook bare shoulder and neck..

Kook turn toward tae as he held tae head.. Tae push his head inside kook neck as he started to leak and suck his pale skin while holding his waist.. Kook close his eyes titled his head to give him more area.. Kook grip tae hair pushing him more into his neck..

Tae slowly pull kook shirt Up roaming his finger on kook bare back..

Kook sudder on his place when he feel cold fingers roaming in his back as he slightly push tae and turn around backfacing him.. Tae look at kook bare back as he move close to him and again hug him..

" Good night.. " Tae mumble near his ear and give peak then he snuggle on his neck and fall asleep leaving flustered kook..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 50+ comment and vote for next chapters..