CHAPTER - 13

Mr Jeon come to home as he saw his son was in kitchen making dinner as mr jeon was thinking About marriage proposal.. Should he talk To koo.. What if kook reject it.. He sigh as many question were floating in his head after all it was matter of his son's life..

" appa you came.. Why are you standing there go and fresh Up dinner is ready.. " Mr Jeon span out his thought after listening his son voice..

Jungkook walked towards his Appa with glass of water as he give water To his Appa and take his briefcase from his hand..

Mr jeon smile at his son feeling so lucky To have son like Kook..

" Appa go and fresh Up dinner is ready.. " Jungkook said as Mr jeon nodded with soft smile and went toward his room to freshup..

When he come down..he saw kook was arranging dining table.. He walked towards his son and sat on chair..

" ohh appa you came let me serve your dinner.. " Kook said started to serve his father then himself as both father son eat on silent.. Kook notice his father was spacing out lot..

" appa what happened to you.. Did something happen in office.. " Kook asked as Mr jeon look at his son and shake his head as no..

" I know something is wrong..now tell me what happened.. " Kook said as Mr jeon sigh and said..

" You trust me na kook-ahh.. " Mr jeon said as kook nodded..

" Okay baby dont freak out Okay.. Just listen appa and tell me your decision Okay appa love you baby.. " Mr Jeon said as kook was confuse.. Seeing his confuse face Mr jeon took deep breath and said..

" I arrange your marriage with someone.. " Kook gasp and his eyes widen hearing his Appa word..

" wh-at.. You-" No words was coming out his mouth.. What his marriage.. With someone.. A stranger..

" bub dont worry baby i know him he is Good guy baby.. You know Appa want your best.. Bunny if you want we can cancel it I only want your happiness baby.. If you dont want to marry appa will not force you bunbun.. " Mr Jeon said holding his son hand as kook was looking at his appa..

" its Okay appa I.. I just need some time.. " He said as he left from dining table and went toward his room and close the door while Mr jeon look at close door with longing eyes..

" I hope you accept proposal baby.. Or taehyung heart will broke..
Poor soul.. " Mr Jeon said while looking at close door of his son room..

With kook..

He was sitting on bed while leaning on hardboard.. He was in thinking about the proposal..

Kook pov

What my marriage.. With stranger.. No-no kookie your appa know that guy.. What should I do.. Appa said he is nice person.. Will he take care of me.. Should I say yes for marriage.. Will appa will be happy if I said yes for marriage.. But I have to go far from Appa.. No-no I can't live without my appa nor I leave Appa.. Then should I say no to this marriage.. Ohh god plss help me..

?? : yes I will help you baby

Kook : huh!! Who are you..???

?? : I am your fairy godmother my child Now tell what is problem..

Kook : appa arrange my marriage with someone else what should I do now..

?? : look my child.. you should say yes for this wedding.. Listen baby your appa give you everything you want right he never said no to you right..

Kook : ( nodded)

?? : then its time for you give your appa something.. This is first time he asked something from you.. Dont you think Duty to fulfill your father wish..

Kook : You are right mother but..

?? : No but my child and I know what are you thinking dont worry your appa didn't choose that guy for you.. Its me Who choose that person for you.. You know I always want best for you..

Kook : ( nodded)

?? : ik that person bub.. He is really nice guy trust me he will keep you happy and Cherry you with his whole life Bub..

Kook : I understand mother thank you for helping me.. I will say yes for this marriage..

?? : that like my good child..

Kook : btw what's your name mother..

?? : I am your own late mother kookie..

Before kook could say anything she dippear in air..

" eomma.. " He woke Up with heavy breath as he look around and saw it was mid night..

" its was dream.. " he said as he get from bed and walked towards balcony and look at sky with was fill with stars..

" I miss you eomma.. I love you.. " He said as he wipe his tear when he feel cold wind passing throught his face making him close his eyes.. He quickly open his eyes when he heard faint voice..

" I love you too my baby "

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

need 30+votes and comments for next part