Thirty Three

I'm sleeping on something really hard and I'm being moved around uncomfortably, so I whine in protest. I open my eyes and realise I had fallen asleep on the play-mat. Mommy's trying to take my diapey off which is not very nice. I whine making grabby hands towards her. "It's okay, mommy's just giving you a change." Mommy says. I kick my legs whimpering softly, I want her to hold me and I want her to hold me right now.

"Nuuuu! Uppie!" I cry with my arms held out towards her. Mommy finally listens to me and picks me up. I clutch onto her shirt rubbing my face against her boobies.

"Baby, mommy needs to put a fresh diaper on you. We need to leave for home now, I'll be quick." She tells me gently rubbing my back. I don't respond, because the only words I understood were 'mommy', 'diaper' and 'home' which makes no sense to me. Mommy tries laying me down again and I fuss, tightening my grip on her shirt. "Okay, okay. I won't bother you." She says holding me against her chest.

I'm still very sleepy, Mommy shouldn't have woken me up. I look up at Mommy yelling "nuuu!" at her, she needs to know I'm very angry with her right now. I try to rub the sleep from my eyes with my fisted hands, but mommy removes them.

"Oh, a little baby!" She coos bouncing me. "Such a little baby." She says making me giggle because that sounds very funny to me. Mommy laughs softly, "are you so silly?" she asks and I giggle still amused. She reaches over into the toy basket pulling out a toy that makes a lot of noise whenever she shakes it.

"Ta! Ta!" I say reaching for the toy. Mommy gives me the toy and takes it as an opportunity to lay me down on the play-mat again. I whine and mommy shakes the toy in my hand and my full attention is on the toy again. I kick my legs around happily in the air shaking the toy. Mommy lifts my legs putting a diapey underneath my bum, which upsets me because I can't kick my feet around.

I scrutinise the toy, very fascinated by it. "No bubs it's not food." Mommy says as I'm about to give the toy a taste test. I try to argue with her but my words don't come out right. My Mommy's very smart though so I know she understood what I just said. Mommy responds with a "Aren't you a talkative little girl.", pulling me back onto her lap. She stands up taking her bag and mine. Latisha comes in the room and I wiggle excitedly in Mommy's arms. "Careful." Mommy says making me pout.

"Would you like me to help you Miss Zalda?" Latisha asks putting something on my Mommy's table.

"No sweetheart, you should also be heading home. I wouldn't want Blake coming for my throat." Mommy says.

"She won't mind, I'll leave right after. It just looks like you have a lot of stuff to carry." Tisha says smiling at me. I smile back reaching out towards her. She grabs me from Mommy's arms cooing at me. "Hi baby!" She says.

"Hi b'b." I mimic her. She laughs along with Mommy and I shrink back hiding my face in her neck, not liking all this attention on me.

"You're okay sweetheart."  Mommy tries to comfort me, rubbing my back. "Let's go." She says. Mommy's walking behind Tisha and I. I show Tisha my toy giggling every time I get a reaction out of her. I eventually get bored of that, now interested with Mommy. I hide behind Tisha peeking out at Mommy who says "peekaboo!" each time I peek at her.

Mommy takes out her car keys which sound way better than my toy, so I drop the toy wanting the keys. "Ta!" I say bouncing in Tisha's arms.

"Not right now baby." Mommy says picking my toy up.

"Ta! Mama, Ta!" I say much louder.

" Look, what's that?" Tisha points towards mommy's car and I also point. "Can you tell me what that is?" Tisha ask.

"Cah!" I say.

"Good girl." Mommy praises making me feel shy. She puts our stuff in the car boot and holds her hands out for me. "Come. We have to say bye-bye to Tisha" Mommy says. I turn away from her holding on to Tisha for dear life. Mommy pulls me out of Tisha's arms making me cry. "My baby we have to go home." She says opening the door to put me in my seat. I kick around not wanting to be strapped in. "Nollani No!" Mommy says firmly and I cry even louder. 

Mommy shushes me as she's putting my seatbelt on. "I know sweetheart, I know!" She says putting my binky in my mouth, I spit it out onto my lap and mommy puts it back, holding it in place until I start suckling on it. "Thank you so much Latisha." Mommy says looking over at Tisha. I suckle quickly on my binky still hiccuping.

"No worries." She says to mommy, she waves walking away. I start to cry again but mommy comforts me, which helps to calm me down again. Mommy closes my door jumping in the driver's seat. I doze off at some point on the way home and get woken up by Mommy picking me up. I snuggle into her closing my eyes again. Mommy gives me my binky that had fallen out of my mouth, I accept it suckling gently.

Mommy bounces me in her arms, taking me inside. "You need to wake up baby, otherwise you'll have a tough time sleeping tonight." I whine in protest, slipping my hand in her bra, holding her boobie for comfort.

"Nollani!"

"Mommy wait!" I whine keeping my eyes closed.

"No arguing little one!" She says in her mommy voice and I whine in annoyance, making all sorts of movements to show my displeasure. Mommy goes to pull out a chair making me stand on it. She puts her hands on her hips, staring at me intensely, waiting for me to calm down. It's a bit intimidating because I'm almost at mommy height and she's looking at me pretty scary. "Are you done?" she asks once I've settled down.

"Yes mommy." I say softly. I'm blushing from embarrassment, swinging side to side.

"Let's get you ready for supper then." She says picking me up, taking me upstairs. She's such a meanie bug sometimes.