Twenty

I wake up to full darkness, it's probably still very late in the night. I'm feeling very hot and I realise it's because I'm sleeping in an awkward position on top of mommy. I shift over, pulling the blankets off me, pushing them to mommy's side. My breathing feels very unusual, my nose is a bit blocked but It isn't too much of a big deal.

I decide to get a bit of water from downstairs and maybe a snack. When I open the door I'm met with complete darkness, I look for the light switches but I can't find them so I decide to 'abort mission'. I could wake mommy up but that wouldn't be very nice. I climb back onto the bed and stare at the ceiling, shuffling around a few times.

Mommy stretches her arm out searching for something. That's until she puts her hand on me and suddenly pulls me right next to her. I groan a bit but sleeping cuddled up right against her feels really good so I let it be. Eventually my eyes feel heavy so I close them falling asleep at some point.

The second time I wake up, I feel absolutely horrible. My ears feel clogged, my throat feels dry, I'm feeling cold but mommy says I'm quite warm, everything hurts! Only one nostril works and it makes a squeaky noise every time I breathe in it's so annoying. It's only the morning and I'm already done for the day.

"Mommy no! Icky!" I say pushing her hand away.

"I know you feel icky sweet girl but you need to eat so mommy can give you something to make you feel better." I turn on my belly not interested in what mommy's telling me right now. "Can you have one pancake for mommy? Just one."

"Yucky pancake." I say tucking my head under the pillow. Mommy grabs the pillow off me and picks me up sitting me on her lap. I whine wanting to lay back in bed. I look at mommy who seems to be already dressed for work, she's definitely going to have to leave me behind today. I'm not going to school feeling like this, that's final whether she likes it or not!

"The pancakes weren't yucky when you had them yesterday" she says raising an eyebrow "What would you like then? You have to pick something to eat mama." Mommy says. I attempt to get off her lap but mommy pulls me right back. I try to fight her some more but she's extra strong so I eventually give up.

Mommy lets out a sigh starring right into my soul. She then unbuttons her shirt and lifts up her bra. She changes my position on her lap, now cradling me. Mommy holds her nipple between her pointer and middle finger guiding it towards my mouth. "Can you have milky then?" I quickly nod grinning pretty wide, mommy chuckles shaking her head. I really don't want food but mommy's milky I can have any day. "Good girl" mommy says when I latch on. I look up at mommy enjoying the moment. I like spending time with mommy. Even when she threatens to punish me, I still love her a lot.

I've realised that making mommy angry is currently my favourite thing to do, mostly because she usually doesn't carry out the punishment so it's nice being naughty. I have her wrapped around my pinky! She doesn't need to know that though. "What are you smiling at?" Mommy asks. I shake my head receiving a glare of suspicion.

Mommy suddenly takes her boobie out of my mouth, quickly changing my position and puts her other boobie in my mouth. It all happens so quickly I don't even get the opportunity to complain. I look at mommy's other nipple and poke it and twist it around curiously. Mommy doesn't say anything so I assume she doesn't mind the poking. My belly feels really full now, but I still want my milky.

"Nollani!!" Mommy shrieks startling me pulling her boobie from my mouth. "We don't bite, that hurt mommy." She scolds. I feel tears in my eyes, holding back from crying. I bury my face in mommy's chest. "Bubs I know you're upset but we don't bite! If you would like to bite something you tell mommy then we can figure something out. Not mommy's nipple." I don't respond, keep my face in between her boobies. I don't want them anymore anyway.

Mommy pats my bottom causing a thudding sound. "Mommy! Stop!" I squirm trying to move my butt away from her hand.

"I think someone needs their bum changed!" Mommy whispers into my hear. I'm about to protest but let out a squeak instead when mommy puts a finger in my diaper. "Very full!" Mommy says more to herself. I stick my fingers in my mouth not wanting to respond to anything. Mommy stands up leaving me lying on her bed. "I'll be right back don't move." I think this is my opportunity to hide but I want my bum changed. I giggle at the way that sounds.

Mommy comes back with another diaper, wipes and some stupid cream. I turn on my belly crawling away quickly but mommy grabs my ankle and brings me back to the position she left me in. "No want diapey mommy! No want!" I say kicking.

"Okay, okay! What if we try a pull up instead?" I'm not too sure what that is but I nod watching mommy leave again and coming back a few seconds later. It's another diaper but this some looks almost like big girl undies. Mommy works quickly changing me, putting the big-girl-undies-diapey on. It feels way lighter and way more comfortable.

"Why no put Lani in undies-diapey first!" I ask pouting with my arms folded. Mommy doesn't respond but instead takes my binky, quickly stuffing it in my mouth. Stupid mommy! She takes my nightie off and replaces it with a weird shirt that goes all the way and buttons up in between my legs. She wraps a blanket around me and gives me a dozen of kisses, chuckling softly at my fake frustration.

Mommy then picks me up taking me all the way downstairs. "Tinkerbell?" She asks. I wiggle my bottom happily in her arms. "Pancake?" She asks, making me suckle quickly on my binky hiding my head in her neck. "Alright then mommy's going to eat allllll alone." She tells me looking really sad and that make me very sad.

"Otay! I have one pancake, no more!" I manage to say with my binky in my mouth. Mommy smiles kissing my forehead. "Tinkerbell?" I ask again wanting to know if the deal still stands.

"We can watch it while mommy feeds you lovebug." I nod laying down on mommy's shoulder watching her every move.

"Mommy no go to work ?"

"No sweet-thing, not with my baby feeling icky, I'll have Tisha in charge today while mommy takes care of you." I smile behind my binky feeling very fuzzy. That's until she wipes my nose leaving me in a sore-mood. What a party pooper!