Twenty Four

Hanaina's Pov

"Mommy bath bomb!" I nod to acknowledge her request.

"Just a second baby, let mommy get your towel." I run out to get her towel, knowing the mischief this little one can get to in seconds. I come back grabbing a tray of bath bombs "Okay which one? Fairy dust, unicorns sparkles or strawberry shortcake?"

"Mmm...unico'n spa'kles!" I smile amused by her pronunciation.

"Good choice." I say dropping the bathbomb in the water before getting her undressed. "Ready to get in?" I get a nod. "1, 2, 3, jump!" I put her in the tub splashing water everywhere.

"Mommy, Rylie and me play with water and get all wet."

"Really? That's why your clothes were wet when I took them out of your bag." I say

"Mhm, but Rylie's mommy say not tell Aunty Lana. Her a naughty mommy!" Nollani says with the most adorable expression on her face.

"She is isn't she!" I say mimicking her expression laughing at her silliness.

She takes her washcloth deciding she wants to give herself a bath. She gets distracted by her toys so I give her a quick bath before she notices she's not doing it herself anymore. I wash her hair and there's grains of sand everywhere. I've moved on but it brings back the memories I had with my previous little girl, how she'd come back from playing outside covered in sand. Now I regret getting that sandpit because it's way too messy.

I let Nollani play for a bit longer otherwise we're going to end up fighting to get her out the tub. "All done?" I ask once I'm satisfied with how long she's been playing. I don't think I've met a child that loves playing like Nollani does, but I'd rather have her playing than creating trouble.

"Nooo!" She says smiling at me cheekily.

"Uh-uh-uh, out you go." I say holding the towel out to wrap her in.

"Mommy- "

"No excuses! Mommy doesn't want a sick baby again." I pull the plug letting the water drain.

"Me big girl!" She corrects me huffing.

"Of course you are pumpkin. Now come." I sit on the edge of the bathtub with the towel laid on top of me. I pick her up sitting her on my lap, with her leaning against me. She's sulking while I wipe her but I'm not letting her get her way, not today at least. "Look at all that sand." I say pointing at the empty bathtub.

Nollani doesn't respond but turns around putting her face against my breasts. It's only then that I realise how full they are, I have to get some milk in this girls belly or I'm gonna be the one sulking. I stand up going into her room and settle on the rocking chair. She looks up at me confused until she sees me lifting up my shirt.

"Milky now?" She asks with her eyes curiously wide.

"Yes love, mommy's really hurting, you need to have a little bit of milky then you can have proper food." I say poking her stomach making her giggle. I help her latch on sighing at the relief I feel. My other breast is leaking so I use the towel between us to help catch the milk until I switch sides.

She's playing around on my lap, something she does very often when I'm feeding her. I scratch her back to stop her fidgeting because she ends up pulling on my nipple which really hurts. I instantly feel her relax but my worry now is her having an accident on my lap.

When my breast is almost empty I quickly change her position to latch on my other breast. Nollani eagerly grabs my breast to latch on but it doesn't go well because the milk gets sprayed all over the her. I chuckle softly but little miss is not impressed. I see her pouting about to cry, so I bounce my leg wiping the milk off her face and get her latched on again. "There you go sweetheart, you're fine." I say softly, patting her bottom.

She's looking up into my eyes now but I can tell with each blink that she's getting sleepy. I remove my breast from her mouth working quickly to replace it with her pacifier. She babbles at me angry and it takes me by surprise. "Ohh such a little girl." I say gently kissing her forehead. I've lost my experience with an infant but it shouldn't be that difficult.

I lay Nollani on her changing mat and she flips around quickly about to crawl away. I quickly grab her ankle holding her so she doesn't fall off. "Naughty!" I scold making her cry. I take the opportunity to quickly get her dressed and pick her up once I'm done to calm her down. "Okay, okay, mommy's sorry baby. You're such a good girl, aren't you?" I say giving her random kisses between my words. I put her paci back in her mouth receiving loud suckling noises.

I rub her back, going downstairs to get us something to eat. I plate up on one plate deciding to let her eat with me because she's already had milk. I alternate between the two of us, feeding her then myself. Just like I had assumed Nollani is full much quicker. She's now trying to grab the plate and flip it over.

"No lovebug." I tell her placing her on the floor to crawl so I can finish up. When I'm done, I take her upstairs to put her to bed but she's still playing around, obviously not ready to sleep. I let her play until I see her getting tired. I sit her on my lap bouncing her in a rhythmic pattern, simultaneously patting her diapered bottom. Once she's asleep I lay her on the bed placing pillows around her so she doesn't fall during her sleep.

I get up to take a quick shower so I can get some rest. Tomorrow's Saturday but I need to go to the office to finish up on something. I can't help but dread having to wake Nollani up in the morning to take her with, but I'll deal with that when the time comes. I tuck myself right beside my baby kissing her forehead and getting some shut eye.