Twenty Two

Rylie's playroom is really messy. Mommy would explode if my playroom looked like hers. I think it means her mommies are way more fun compared to my mommy who wants everything clean.

"What you wanna play first Nola?" I look around and my eyes land on an ice cream shop toy set. I point showing her my choice. "Ice cream shop! Mama and mommy are always bad customers." She says and we hear soft chuckles. Rylie dramatically marches over shooing her mommies away. When she comes back she offers to play the customer so I'm the shopkeeper.

We start playing and she's so funny. I'm laughing so much, I lost my binky somewhere during the game but luckily it's still clipped on my dress. She's ordering all the yucky flavours. "Strawberry, chocolate and grape ice cream please."

"That yucky! But sorry, ice cream machine broken no more ice cream." I say.

"Hey! I'm a plumber I fix it." she says in a silly voice pulling her hair under nose like a moustache. I giggle face palming, I don't think plumbers fix ice cream machines but I move over anyway letting her do her thing.

"P'ease be gentle with my ice cream machine Mr plumber!" I tell her sternly trying to play along.

"I got it!" She says. I look at her curiously watching her fiddling around. "Looks like the machine is clogged! Let me get my tools." I watch her scrambling around grabbing random toys to use as tools. "Looks like I forgot to bring my ice cream machine tools...I'll just have to use the ones for the toilet." She says giggling.

"No! That yucky!" I yell giggling as well. She goes on working on the machine with me still watching her. When she's done we go back to playing customer and shopkeeper. Aunty Lana walks in and comes over to me putting her hand on my back. She leans over whispering in my ear.

"Can Aunty Lana take you to the potty baby? It's going to be really quick then you can come back and play." She says stretching her hand out for me to hold. I don't need to use the potty right now but I can still try going. I still have on my big girl panties so I don't want to have an accident.

"Otay." I say holding her hand. She takes Rylie's hand too, who puffs out annoyed with her Mama.

Rylie goes off to potty in her bathroom while I go on with Aunty Lana to a different bathroom. "Do you need me to help you baby?" I shake my head 'no'. "Do you want me to leave you or stand here and wait for you?" She asks.

"Wait p'ease." I respond. She nods closing the door slightly. I lift up my dress pulling my panties down and sit on the toilet waiting to go. Once I'm done I roll some tissue wiping and fixing my clothes. "Help wash my hands?" I ask Aunty Lana opening the door.

"Sure cupcake." She picks me up sitting me on the basin counter. She rolls up the sleeves of the shirt I'm wearing under my dress and puts two pumps of soap in my hands. I wash my hands under the water but I still want to play with the water when she closes the tap.

"Hands still yucky Aunty Lana!" I tell her whining.

"Uh-uh, they seem clean to me." She says taking me off the counter. I fold my arms walking ahead of her. We get back to the play room and Rylie's playing with one of her dolls. Aunty Lana leaves us in the playroom again but I'm obviously still upset.

"Wanna play wiff my doll?" She asks looking concerned. I shake my head pouting. "What happen?" She asks.

"Aunty Lana no let me wash my hands." I say. I see Rylie's in deep thought before she smiles at me mischievously.

"Secret mission, us go to my bathroom and wash your hands?" I smile liking the sound of that. Rylie goes first tiptoeing and I follow her putting my hand over my mouth so I don't giggle. We get to her bathroom and do a little happy dance.

Rylie lets me stand on her step stool while she climbs up on the counter. She opens the tap letting me wash my hands and she joins me. We eventually end up splashing each other and our clothes end up really wet. My belly hurts from all the giggling but it does a huge flip when the door opens revealing a very upset Aunty Ela.

"Ry-ry? What are you two doing?" She asks whispering. "You guys are soaking wet, let's get you two changed before your mama sees you." I thought Aunty Ela was supposed to be the strict one, I mean she looks the part.

"Babe is everything okay?" I hear Aunty Lana yell from the kitchen.

"Yeah, we're fine." She's lying, she's a naughty mommy. Aunty Ela changes us and takes us to watch something. "Lani do you want your babba love?" She asks and I nod quickly smiling at her. Aunty Lana comes out with my babba sitting right next to me. I'm taken aback when she pulls me onto her lap and positions me so that I'm sitting comfortably. She brings my babba to my mouth and I have my milky content.

I rather have milky from mommy but this will do. I have my babba whilst also trying to focus on what's playing on the TV. Rylie seems to be enjoying it so I try to follow along. I eventually fall asleep against Aunty Lana's chest. I only wake up when I feel something soft being placed under my butt. I whine not happy about being woken up but fall back to sleep after I'm handed mommy's shirt and picked up again.

"Hi, pumpkin." I hear mommy coo and open my eyes slowly. I reach out towards mommy whining softly. She unbuckles me from my booster seat and holds me tightly against her. I snuggle into her realising how much I missed her. "Did you have fun tonight?" I nod closing my eyes again. "Aunty Ela and Lana said you were a really good girl tonight. Mommy's very proud of you sweet girl." Mommy says giving me a few kisses.

Mommy takes us inside and lays me on her bed resting right next to me. She goes away making me cry softly. "Mommy, right here sweetheart." she comes back wearing her nighty, slipping my binky in my mouth. She comforts me patting my bottom and stroking my cheek, putting me to sleep once again.