Fourteen

It's been a really long week, I won't have to wake me up tomorrow morning, yay! I went to meet new people with mommy today. Mommy tried to make me stay with Tisha but I didn't want to stay with her I wanted my mommy. Mommy was talking to the strangers while I sat on her lap enjoying my binky. I don't know what was said but there was a lot of talking. I dosed off a few times but mommy kept waking me up.

I was currently watching Bluey on mommy's Ipad. Mommy set me on a blanket on the floor so I could colour while I watched Bluey. "Baby?" Mommy calls me, I look up at her. "Would you like a bottle before we leave?" Mommy asks mainly because I kept demanding for milky but mommy said I could have it a little later and she gave me a snack instead.

"Yes p'ease." I respond excited.

"I've asked Latisha to get you your babba, she'll be here in a bit" I go back to my colouring trying my hardest to be patient. Latisha walks in a while later handing my babba to Mommy and leaving the two of us alone again. I run over to Mommy climbing on her lap, wasn't easy but mommy helped me up. I snatch my babba away and quickly suckle. I remember to be more gentle so Mommy doesn't to take it away.

When my milky is all finished I hand mommy the bottle. I still wanted more but I didn't want to ask mommy, I think I nagged her enough for milky today. Mommy positions me so that I'm straddling her lap and I lay my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat.

"Mommy Lydia have a crush on you." I say after some time of sitting in Silence. I need something to keep me awake and Lydia's crush on my mommy was good enough.

"What? Who's Lydia? Mommy asks confused.

"Tisha friend, she say she want you to step on her." Mommy gasps. "But Lydia get a ouchie if mommy step on her." I say looking up and Mommy looks distraught.

"What's her name?" She asks me.

"Her Lydia mommy!" I say like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Lydia works here?" She doesn't know her own employees?

"Yes, her work here"

"Hmm." Mommy hums bouncing me on her lap. I know mommy is trying to get me to sleep but I still wanna ask her questions.

"You have a boyfriend?" I ask mommy.

"No I do not! You need to close your eyes and sleep." She replies bouncing me even harder. When I wanted to sleep she didn't let me, now when I don't want to sleep she forces me to sleep!

"How old are you Mommy?" Mommy looks at me contemplating whether she should tell me or not.

"If I tell you do you promise to sleep?" Now I look at Mommy not sure whether I should promise or not, I don't really have to keep my promise though.

"P'omise!" I say with my fingers crossed behind my back.

"Mommy is 38 years old, now your promise!" Mommy says pushing my head on her chest not letting me lift it up. The good part is that her boobies are really soft so I let her hold me against her chest.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?" Mommy responds sounding fed up.

"Your boobies have milky?" I ask making Mommy choke on her spit. She lifts my chin up making me look at her. She looks very serious, maybe I overstepped.

I look at Mommy waiting for her to scold me for asking her that question. "I know I didn't tell you but you liked it so I let you have it." I look at mommy completely blank. What does she mean. She sees my confusion. " Baby, the milk in your babba is from mommy. I gave it to you just to see if you'd like it and you did, so I let you have it." I have no idea how to respond.

"But Tisha made my babba!" I say trying to understand how my milky was from mommy if Tisha gave mommy my babba just now.

Mommy shakes her head. "I had put it in your bottle this morning, I just asked Tisha to warm it up for me because I left it in the fridge when we got to the office." I looked away from mommy's face now to her chest. Is that why her boobies look so big? I want the milky right now but I'm too afraid to ask so I lay on mommy's chest hoping she'll read my mind.

"Does that bother you sweet girl? I can stop giving you my milk if you're not comfortable." Mommy says scratching my back. I shake my head hiding in her chest.

"Mommy milky yummy!" I say softly not looking up at her. It's a bit embarrassing that I had her milky and shamelessly enjoyed it. "Your other baby have your milky?" I ask curious.

"She was way younger than you so she mostly had my milky." I huff in anger making Mommy lift my chin up again, to meet her gaze.

"What is it pumpkin? Tell mommy."

"You mine, my mommy" I say. "Is my milky not hers." I pout not happy about someone else having my milky.

"I know pumpkin, but you asked and I gave you an honest response. You're so possessive." She says giving me a kiss on the lips. My pout completely disappears, I use my hands to hide my smile.

"I no like her having my milky!" I tell mommy.

"That's what happens when mommy tells you to sleep but you chose to be cheeky and talk about my boobies and Lydia." I giggle hearing mommy saying the word boobies.

"Sleeping is boring, me wanna talk." I say proudly.

"I see that. Mommy's ears are gonna fall off. So talkative!"

"Not talkative! But why Lydia want mommy to step on her?" Mommy gasps looking at me stern.

"That's enough!" Mommy says scolding me. "Let's go home. You need a bit of an afternoon N-A-P" Mommy says standing up with me on her hip I'm very excited to go home, not sure what "N-A-P" is though.