Nine

Hanaina decided to give me a day to really consider this relationship but I already knew my answer. We have been texting back and forth so I told her my final decision over text but she wants me to tell her in person.

She's coming over to my place today since we haven't really seen eachother. She's been working nonstop today which annoys me because she didn't answer my messages quick enough. I'm sitting and waiting for her to come by. I have a tub of ice cream and youtube to help distract me from the anticipation.

I hear a knock and jump rushing to the door. I giggle peeking through the window to see if it's really her. She spots me putting her hands on her hips "open the door young lady." She says looking unpleased with me making her stand outside in the cold. I quickly open the door and she squeezes me in a tight hug.

"Why is there a big ice cream tub open? No none of that! Put it away it's cold enough outside." She's so mean, but I listen not wanting her to scold me anymore. After putting my ice cream away I join her on my wrecked couch.

"We have rules, punishments, rewards and boundaries to discuss." She says so casually patting my thigh. Punishments? Uh-uh "What's wrong pumpkin?" She asks reading my expression.

"Why punishments?" I ask whining.

"Because rules can't exist without punishments in place." I look away. I still don't like the idea of her punishing me. I've never really gotten in trouble with her so I wonder what she's going to say.

"Alright rules first." She looks at me for approval. I respond with a nod. "These apply immediately once you consent to this dynamic".

"Firsty I will be addressed as Mommy, Mama or Mom, this applies while you're big or small. I better not hear 'Hanaina' come out your mouth." She sounds really stern so I just nod.

"You are to eat three meals a day with snacks in between. I'm not too worried about your food intake though, you eat just fine." I smile proud of myself. "Well...when I'm around." she says making my smile drop.

"Three, you are to tell the truth, you're not too good with lying, so I'm also not worried about that." I look away embarrassed by her statement. I mean that's a good thing right? Right?!

I never really lie, my dad wouldn't believe me even when I told the truth. He would punch me even when I was telling the truth and claim I was lying. I still wonder why he felt I was incapable of being honest. I think I started lying anyway because he would hurt me whether I told the truth or not.

"Nollani? Are you Alright?" I nod focusing on her again.

"Okay, I was saying you need to tell me if there's something going on in that head. If something is bothering you, it's better to talk to me than to keep it all in there" She says booping my nose. I smile at her sudden action. "If you're unhappy with mommy, you tell me so we can reach a common ground." I nod.

"Always use your words. I'm can't read minds so I need you to use your words."

"I will be informed about your whereabouts and you are to be back before your curfew, unless we've discussed otherwise. With that being said curfew is a 10pm nothing later than that." That's not even a rule, I'm always home.

"Bedtime is at 9pm, besides Fridays and Saturdays. No argument." I'm used to sleeping after midnight it's way more fun too. I only slept at 9 when I had to wake up to go to her office. That wasn't very nice.

"We are responsible for our own mess, you make a mess you are to clean it up. Unless you really need my help, which I predict you will." She says looking at the blob of chocolate ice cream on my shirt. Hey! When did that get there?

"No sweet things before bedtime or in the morning." boring! "Also I don't want you having coffee" what the hell! This is really stupid!

"No cursing." She says sounding veeery serious.

"No using dangerous objects while I'm not around."

"No drinking alcoholic beverages unless I'm around and know about it." I don't really drink so that isn't much of a challenge.

"Finally, always listen to mommy!" She says stressing the word always. "Should I feel or if you feel that a rule should be added then we will discuss that. Now punishments and rewards."

Ohhhh shit!

"Alright, so if you're a very good girl you get a sticker on your progress chart. Each sticker is an achievement but if you have 5 - 7 stickers by the end of the week then you can choose to get a new stuffy or ask mommy for anything you might want at the time." I smirk knowing she's is gonna be bankrupt after all my rewards.

"There's going to be a small reward for 5 stickers by the end of the week, a better one for 6 stickers and obviously a big reward if you get 7 stickers." I nod, I'm so excited!

"Now punishments." She glances at me for a second before she continues "Punishments would typically be some time in the corner, lines and spankings. Nothing too much." I furrow my eyebrows, nothing too much? "Use your words please."

"Spankings hurt and lines make my hands hurt and timeout is boring!" I say whining and crossing my arms over my chest.

"They're supposed to bubba, if you stay out of trouble then you don't have to worry about anything hurting or anything being boring." I pout at her not very pleased.

"Now it's time for boundaries, did you do the homework I asked you to do?" She asks.

"Homework?" I ask confused.

"Nollani, I remember asking you very nicely to write down your boundaries so we can discuss them together." She states staring at me with her dark eyes. I shrink under her gaze. I completely forgot to do that but I know them in my head.

"I forgot Miss Hanaina but I know them by heart." I say trying my luck. Now she probably thinks I'm bad. I notice her wrinkling her nose at me calling her by name but she doesn't say anything about it.

"Hmm, I'm letting this one slide, but next time there will be trouble if I give you something to do and you don't do it." She says fixing her glasses still staring daggers as me. "Am I clear?"

"Yes mo- ma'am." I shake my head at my little mistake. I don't think she noticed though because she didn't react to it.

"Go ahead pumpkin. Boundaries"

"Okay, no lines,  corner time or spankings" she raises an eyebrow obviously unpleased. "and I don't want anything s-sexual while I'm big or small." I whisper the last part. She nods before speaking.

"You are acting smart with me and it's not gonna work. Lines, timeout and spankings still stand. You're going to be my baby so sexual activities are fully prohibited from my side as well." She states simply. "Is that all?"

I nod looking away unable to think of anything else.

"Are you comfortable with me seeing you undressed? For bath time or to change you?" I blush not expecting that question. I can change my own clothes and bath on my own but I nod my head anyway. I don't mind her being my peasant. "Words!" She says with her mommy voice.

"Yes." I say not looking at her.

"Okay final question, do you consent to me being your mommy and carrying out my duties as your mommy? I would like you to use your words this time please."

"Yes Miss Hanaina" I say practically screaming with excitement. She laughs engulfing me in the best hug ever.

"My baby." She whispers into my ear, kissing my cheek.