Twenty Eight

"Mommy no pants."

"No?"

"Uh-uh." I say dramatically folding my arms over my chest and shaking my head.

"Your shirt barely covers your bottom love, your diapey's going to be on show. How about a skirt?" Mommy asks holding it up for me to see.

"Nu-uh!"

"Can I put you in a onesie?" I quickly shake my head not budging. Mommy nods. "Then off you go." She says taping my diapered bottom making me glare at her. "No running down the stairs and be a good girl! Mommy's coming down in a second." I run off before mommy could even finish her sentence. I slow down when I reach the stairs, sitting on my bum and scoot all the way down. Mommy doesn't like me going down alone but she lets me do it all by myself sometimes if I promise to be responsible.

I hop to the kitchen deciding to get a snack to eat while I wait for mommy. The easiest thing for me to reach right now is the fridge so I place my step stool close to the fridge and pull on the handle to get an ice lolly. I get distracted and start scooping a bit of the ice on the sides of the freezer and contently eat them. Mommy says they're not safe to eat but who cares what mommy says.

"What are you doing?" Mommy says making my snap my head in her direction. She's standing with her hands on her hips. "It hasn't even been 5 minutes. And what did I say about eating that ice?" Mommy says raising an eyebrow. I shrug. Mommy comes over picking me up saying "Naughty girl!" under her breath but I hear her and I pout upset. I lay my head on her shoulder letting her do her own things.

"Would you like ham and cheese or peanut butter and Jam?" My head shoots up.

"Want all!" I yell pointing to both sandwiches. Mommy laughs putting heart shaped cut outs of bp & j sandwiches on one side of my plate and triangle cut ham sandwiches on the other side. "Apple juice please!" I add once mommy's done plating up for herself.

"Coming right up!" she says grabbing a sippy cup from the cupboard and pours some juice in my cup. It's quite impressive watching her do it all with one hand. Mommy finally sets me down letting me lead the way. "What are we watching?" She asks helping me on the couch and she sits right next to me.

I really don't care what we watch, I just want to eat my food, Mommy ends up watching her own show. Aunty Jasmine's coming over today, that's part of the reason mommy was so bothered about my diapey showing. I really don't care because what's there to hide if she already knows I'm a little.

"You need to slow down pumpkin, your food isn't going anywhere." Mommy says. I take a few gulps of my juice once I'm done with the peanut butter sandwich and move on to the ham and cheese. I don't manage to finish it so I try to feed it to mommy. "Feeding mommy soggy bread huh? so thoughtful of you baby but mommy's full." She says patting my thigh. She takes our plates to the kitchen and I follow her happily.

The doorbell goes off a while later and I run off to the door. I fiddle with it a few times and it finally clicks open when mommy does it for me. I swing the door open, running into Aunty Jasmine's arms. "Hello my angel, I'm happy to see you too." She says kissing me playfully on the crevice of my neck, making me erupt in giggles.

"Lani-" I'm startled by Hafsa jumping out from her hiding spot. When she sees me it suddenly gets very awkward, well for me because Hafsa doesn't look surprised at all. I squirm out of Aunty Jasmines arms running to hide behind mommy.

"Hey, you're okay." Mommy says reaching for me behind her legs. I feel myself slipping out of headspace. I run off to my room, mommy says something to Aunty Jasmine before she runs after me. I'm a bawling mess, what a great way for my best friend to find out about this part of my life.

Mommy picks me up holding me firmly against her chest letting me cry tucked into her. Mommy sits down with me facing her. She raises my chin forcing me to look at her once I'm calmer. "This must all be very overwhelming for you hey." I nod.

"I didn't intend for her to find out this way." I say still hiccuping.

"I know sweet-thing." She says rubbing my back. "Do you think if mommy speaks to her it'll make you feel better?" Mommy asks grabbing a wipe and wiping my face.

"She's still going to think I'm weird." I say burying my face in her breasts.

"Hafsa is a very sweet girl and I know how much she loves you, she would never think you're weird." Mommy says adjusting me on her lap. I squirm around realising I used my diaper, probably because of how anxious I got when Hafsa surprised me with her presence. When mommy notices what's happening she smiles, patting my bottom making me groan, throwing my head back. "So dramatic." She says.

She puts me on the bed and stands up grabbing a pair of underwear and shorts from my wardrobe. She undoes the tabs on my diaper and hands me a baby wipe to wipe myself down. Mommy holds my underwear out for me to step in and then my shorts. I sit on her lap once more wanting to be held a little longer. Mommy doesn't even complain about how hard I'm squishing her right now.

"Are you ready to go downstairs and talk to her?" I nod feeling a bit fidgety. "No need to be nervous my baby I'm right here." I nod taking in a deep breath. "Would it make you feel better if I told you Hafsa knows I'm a caregiver?" I look up a mommy shocked.

"She knows what that means?" Mommy nods. "Does she know..." I hesitate.

"She knows about age regressors baby, you wouldn't be the first to call me mommy in front of her." My brain is about to explode. That's why she didn't look surprised when she saw me in a diaper, and her mom casually holding me.

"What the fuck!"

"Nollani!" Mommy says stern.

"Sorry." I giggle at my slip of words. "Then do you think she knows I'm a regressor? I mean...she should. Right?" Mommy shrugs.

"There's only one way to find out." Mommy says getting up, putting me down to walk on my own. Well here goes nothing...