Twelve

I had fun in mommy's office today, not so much in the morning but the rest of the day was fun. Mommy put on Tinkerbell, my favourite. Tisha also let me play with her pretty long hair and even gave me an ice lollie while mommy was gone to a meeting. Mommy found out though because my dress was messy and Latisha got in trouble. Mommy's a party pooper!

As soon as mommy and I got home I made her chase me around the house. I took away the knife she was using to chop up yucky onions and ran away with it. It was so fun but mommy caught me, bent me over her arm and smacked my bum three times really hard. Mommy's such a party pooper.

"I don't know how you went from being shy to being so naughty!" She said making me whine into her chest. I poked her nose and she tried to bite my finger but I quickly hid it from her.

When mommy finished cooking she sat me at the table right next to her and put a bib around my neck. I'm not a baby so I gave mommy a scary face! Mommy ignored me and gave me a pretty plastic plate with chicken tendies and creamy pasta. I look at mommy's plate and she also had creamy pasta but hers looked way more yummy. Mommy hands me a pretty cup with juice so I make a happy dance.

She finally sits down next to me and starts to eat her food. I grab my chicken tendie and eat it along with some of mommy's pasta. "Yummy mommy!" I say wiggling in my seat.

"I can see that." She says giving me another tendie. I feed some to mommy but she says she's already full. Once I'm done I get off my chair wanting to sit on mommy's lap. It was way more comfortable than this chair.

"You need a bath." Mommy says as he stands up carrying me on her hip. She grabs our plates and puts them in the sink. I lay my head on her shoulder enjoying the comfort. I'm really messy but mommy doesn't mind.

We get to my bathroom and mommy sits on the closed toilet running the water for me and adds a bath bomb. The water looked so pretty with glitter I had to get in. I jump off her lap quickly taking off my clothes. My dress got stuck over my head, making me whine because it's all dark and scary.

"You're fine! Here, mommy help you." mommy says sounding like a baby. It's bright again so I let mommy take off the rest of my clothes. She saw me nakey this morning anyway so I don't care. Mommy picks me up setting me in the water. She leaves for a few seconds and comes back with a big fluffy purple froggy towel.

"Mommy you wanna play too?" I ask her as she puts some toys into my water.

"No sweetheart you can play while mommy cleans you up." I play letting mommy do her thing. I'm having a lot of fun and only jump in surprise when mommy cleans my bum, I go back to playing a second later though knowing I can trust her. Mommy then let's me play for a while."Come baby we need to get you dressed, the water's gone cold."

"No mommy I still playing" She shakes her head pulling me out of the water anyway. Stupid strong mommy I pout. She kisses my pouted lips making my cheeks warm.

"Aww is the baby shy now?" She asks putting some lotion on me. I hide my face with my hands.

"Mommy stop it, not a baby!" I cry out in frustration. She chuckles picking me up and taking me to my room. She places me on the big soft mat on the dresser, the one I saw yesterday. She works quickly getting me dressed and puts something rubbery in my mouth. A binky! I've never had one before. I like it but not as much as my fingers, I won't tell mommy that though.

Mommy gets me dressed in a green Tinkerbell nightie and white socks. Once she sets me on my feet I twirl around on my tippy toes with my arms up like a ballerina.

"Let's get you a bottle sweet girl, I'm sure you're a bit thirsty." I run off leaving mommy behind.

"Nollani!" Mommy shouts making me stop right at the top of the stairs. Mommy comes and I hold onto her hand so I don't fall down the stairs. They're so much higher than I remember, they look so scary. I sigh a sigh of relief once we get to the bottom of them. Mommy puts the TV on for me before going into the kitchen.

She comes back out and sits me on her lap. Where's my bottle of water I'm really thirsty now. Mommy pulls out a bottle of milk instead. "Mommy no! No milk, water!" I say trying to get off her lap but she's just too strong.

"Try it and then if you don't like it mommy's going to give you your water." Mommy says pulling the binky out, holding the bottle to my lips. I turn away with my mouth shut. Mommy holds my nose and shoves the bottle in my mouth when I gasp for air. I look up at mommy not very pleased.

I try it like she says. I suckle and yummy milk fills my mouth. I suckle some more and mommy pulls the bottle out my mouth. I groan looking at her. "You need to slow down baby, be gentle, the milk is all yours." Mommy says and sticks the bottle back in my mouth letting me hold my own bottle. This time I listen to mommy enjoying every bit of the milk. Way better than water.

I smile looking up at mommy, playing with her hair. My eyes start to feel heavy, I'm not sleepy though. Mommy gently brushes my eyebrows with her finger making my eyes more heavy. I let her carry on because it feels good. Mommy's heartbeat isn't helping the situation so I decide to close my eyes letting mommy hold my bottle up for me again.

I feel safe and peaceful. I finally fall asleep cuddled up against my mommy.