Seventeen

"Tell her you'll be back by 5pm!"

"Okay Fine! I'll call you back"

If I'm being honest Hafsa is a very bad influence, I know she's up to something. She said to ask mommy to come over to her place. I didn't want to leave mommy alone but Hafsa is insisting I come. I head to mommy's office hoping I can convince her to let me go over to Hafsa's.

"Mommy?" I enter her office.

"Hmm" she looks up at me.

"Can you take me to Hafsa's place like right now, she'll bring me back in the afternoon." I'm really nervous. I cross my fingers waiting for her to respond.

"What time in the afternoon?"

"Around 5?"

"Are you asking or telling me?" She looks at me suspicious.

"Telling you." She nods, is that a yes or what?

"Okay I'll be right there, just a few seconds." I leave her office. I quickly tell Hafsa I'm coming over. They live like 30 minutes away which makes me dread the drive there.

During the drive mommy looks at me through the rear view mirror. I glance at her smiling. I think she knows I'm up to something but she's quiet about it. Well I'm not up to something, Hafsa is.

When we get there mommy comes in with me to say hi to Aunty yas and leaves after giving me a kiss and telling me to behave. We go up to Hafsa's room and she pulls out a bottle of vodka.

"Hafsa what the fuck! You called me over for a bottle of vodka?" I ask annoyed.

"Shut up!" She says covering my mouth! "We're going to take a few shots and then we'll put it away. I think about it for a few seconds and decide a few shots won't hurt.

"Fine, only a few shots" I tell her very serious. She quickly places 2 shot glasses on her bedside table and pours vodka in them. Incase you were wondering, this vodka is her dad's and so are these glasses. This girl is insane.

We both take our first shot and its too much for me. "I can't do another one it burns!" I tell her.

"Keep it down or mumma is going to hear you!" She says trying to pour more into the now empty glasses.

"Hear what?" Aunty Jas walks into the room. Hafsa fumbles and drops the bottle breaking it. The room immediately smells of Vodka stinging my nose. "Girls?" She looks at the two of us completely shocked.

She walks out of the room not saying a word. "You got us in shit!" I tell Hafsa panicking.

"You were the one being too loud she wouldn't have come in here!" How is she blaming me? The alcohol was her idea, her mother heard her telling me to be quiet. It's not my fault at all.

"We have to clean this up!" I tell Hafsa going to pick up pieces of glass. She helps with wiping the whole whole mess. Once we're done the two of us sit in complete silence before Aunty Jas comes in again.

"Lani, Hanaina's here to get you." She says not seeming upset with me. She leans on the door waiting for me to go and follows behind me. I see mommys car outside and guilt washes over me. I leave too afraid to even say bye to Aunty Jas. My head is slightly spinning and it was just one shot.

Mommy walks out the car coming over to my side. She doesn't say anything but opens the door for me and puts my seatbelt on. I look up at her about to say sorry but she closes the door. She goes into the driver's seat and sits for a few seconds before driving.

"Mommy?" I call her because I can't stand this silence.

"Yes?" She answers quietly.

"I'm sorry for what I did today." I tell her squirming in my seat. She doesn't respond which drives me crazy. I wish I didn't give into Hafsa's stupidity.

It feels like we've been driving for eternity. Mommy pulls onto the driveway walking inside. I slowly follow behind her, my head seems fine now but my nerves are through the roof.

She pulls out one of the chairs from the dining "Come here please." She says sitting on the chair. I walk over to her not wanting to anger her further and she sits me on her lap.

"Look at me please." I look up but fail to keep eye contact. She holds my chin up so now I have no option but to look at her. "What you and Hafsa did today was very naughty. I specifically told you to inform me if you wanted to drink and make sure I'm around to supervise you. You didn't do any of that. " I wiggle around on her lap wanting to get off and run away.

"I'm sorry." I say blushing.

"I know you are baby, but I don't take issues regarding alcohol lighty. Especially if you slip while drunk and mommy's not around. That wouldn't have ended well." Mommy says looking very disappointed. My cheeks feel so warm from embarrassment.

"You are going to go over my knee. I know it's embarrassing but that blush on your cheeks isn't as close to the colour I'm going to turn your little bum." She says and quickly stands me next to her.

"Mommy no! I'll never do-" Before I could even finish she puts me over her lap lifting up my dress. This is such an awkward position, just staring at the floor. It's right now that I wish I had slipped, I probably wouldn't be as embarrassed as I am right now.

"Since it's your first serious offence, I'll go easy on you." She says before landing a hard smack on my bum. It immediately sets my bum on fire because I've never gotten spanked before.

"Why are you getting spanked?" She asks.

"Because I had alcohol in your absence and didn't inform you either." I tell her with a lump in my throat.

"That's right." She follows with the next smack and I can't help but reach back.

"No young lady. Remove that hand." Mommy says quickly pinning my hand on my back. She starts showering my poor bum with quick hard smacks. By the time she stops I'm a mess. I'm about to get off her lap but she pushes me back down pulling my panties off. "We only end spankings on the bare bottom. A few more then mommy's all done sweetheart."

I feel my whole world tumbling down, I don't think I can take anymore of this but have no choice at this point. I hear mommy landing a smack and my bum feels numb. It's only a second late that I feel it and I really want out right now. "Mommy no! No more, I sorry mommy!" I cry kicking my legs around.

"Is this going to happen again?" She asks still smacking my butt.

"No! P'omise" I say feeling myself slipping into little space.

"Five more sweet girl." She says rubbing my bottom.

Those five smacks feel like a million more. She finally stops and this time mommy really stops. I'm now laying limp over her lap completely exhausted. She picks me up laying my head on her chest whispering sweet things. "It's all done baby. All done. Mommy loves you so much." Mommy says giving me a kiss.

"Hurts mommy." I say rubbing my sore bum.

"I know sweetie mommy's going to apply something to make it better. You did so good."

"Mommy milky?" I ask looking up at mommy. Mommy nods helping me latch on. Turns out a few shots of Vodka do hurt after all.