She-Sana

Sana was a CEO, a good one at that. Yet every night she has the same dream of a woman. She doesn't know who this mysterious lady is but she does know one thing. She is the most beautiful woman Sana has ever dreamt of.

———

Sana first thought that she saw this mysterious lady in a restaurant or bar. Perhaps a stranger on the street and her brain loved their face. Anything to try and make up for her dreams of this lady all of her.

———

She felt the mysterious woman kiss her sweetly and mumbling nothing but love to her. She smiled at her. Seeing her jawline and feeling the thrill of love seep through her. Her attention was drifted away as she saw their 3 kids playing on the playground. It felt so real. Sana wanted it to be real.

But instead she was woken up abruptly without question. Her alarm had woken her up. She groaned as she got up for work.

———

She wanted nothing more than for her lover to be real. All she wanted was her lover to be real. To feel her pussy like how she had in her dreams. To hear her real squeals. Her swollen belly filled with Sana's cum.

Sana's mind drifted back to reality as she bumped into someone while walking towards her building. Sana heard a voice. She knew it. She heard it many times in her dreams.

She looked at the woman.

It was her. The one from her dreams. Sana had finally reached her. She even had a better face in real life than she did in her dreams.

"Sorry I wasn't looking to where I was going."

You had apologized. Sana just gave you a warm smile. A smile she had given you many times in her dreams.

A smile after sex. A smile after making her coffee. A smile after playing with your kids. A smiled after cuddling.

"No apologies. I shouldn't have bumped into a pretty girl like yourself."

Sana was sly about it. She let herself get loose as she stared at her.

You smiled back and that made Sana's heart skip a beat. She knew that she had you now.

"Excuse me but I'm late for an interview."

You had motioned towards Sana's building. Sana knew this was too good to be true. She smiled as she looked back at you.

"And what position are you interviewing for?"

"I'm trying to get the secretary job for the CEO."

You had muttered as you stared at her. She smiled brightly. She truly had you. She felt herself practically cum in her pants from that.

"Yeah? Well I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you!"

———

Sana smiled as she let you get interviewed by her. She was going to give you the job either way. She knew she would. She noticed a tent form in her pants as she sipped some water. She just wanted to see how far she could go without fucking you on the desk.

"Your resume looks great. I think you'll be a fine secretary for me."

Sana said with a grin as she shook your hand over the table.

"But before you get the job you gotta do something for me."

She muttered. It was soft yet seductive.

"Anything."

You had muttered back. Sana smiled as she saw you clench your thighs. She knew this would be better than any other things she's ever had in her life.

———

She woke up the next day, naked in her bed with you in it. Her arms wrapped around you as she inhaled your scent. She didn't have a dream after that. She didn't need to dream about you as she already had you now.

She was quiet as she kissed your face softly. Savoring every taste as if it was the last.

"Baby...wake up."

Sana was impatient and wanted you again. She wanted you awake for when she was about to eat you out. She huffed as she saw you tired still as you looked at her lazily. She knew she had it bad for you.

———

Sana had you bent over her desk as she nailed into you. Letting everyone in the office hear her. What would they do? Fire her? She giggled at the thought.

She continued to nail into you. Every thrust, grunt, moan, or whimper as all for her ears to hear. You had passed out but Sana didn't care. She hasn't finished yet. She had to finish, inside of you. To show everyone who you belong to.