Coachella- Jihyo 🍋

G!P Jihyo x reader

———

Twice was asked to play at Coachella. The girls were all excited. This was a big moment for the girls. More importantly Jihyo was the most excited due to her meeting a famous artists she loved.

The infamous Y/N L/N.

Jihyo loved to hear her voice. Jihyo loved her lyrics. Her body. Her hips. Her lips. Everything about Y/N is what she loved.

———

Twice was performing at Coachella. Momo and Jihyo were messing around with the crowd. Jihyo kept on spraying the crowd with water. Eventually she ran out of water. She hurriedly went backstage to ask for more. As some staff were giving her water she caught a glimpse of you.

She saw you in a skimpy outfit. She was a bit surprised but remembered that she was in America and not Korea where it's more stricter. You made eye contact with her. You gave her a soft small smile. Jihyo felt herself get hard. She knew she had to rub one out.

Jihyo's face got red as she also gave you a small smiled back. You turned your head away as you were fixing your mic to your liking. Jihyo saw how even though you didn't perform til 3 hours you were already preparing.

Jihyo went to the bathroom while alerting her manager. Her manager just nodded as Jihyo practically ran to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom Jihyo locked the door swiftly. Jihyo pull down her pants a bit and she pulled down her boxers. She was met with her cock springing out of her boxers.

She jacked herself off as she kept her whimpering at a low. Jihyo sighed once she was done. She saw the mess in front of her. She cleaned it up quickly before cleaning herself up.

———

The rest of the day went smoothly. Jihyo had almost forgotten about the memory until she saw that people were waiting for you to perform.

You were a headliner.

The girls were almost shocked at how many people had showed up. Somehow the girls got to a good section. Jihyo was in front of the group. The girls teased Jihyo for wanting to be in front of the group to get a better look at you. Jihyo was about to say something before your voice appeared in the area.

"You having a good time Coachella?" Your voice was husky as Jihyo felt herself get hard again. However she was thankful that it was nighttime and nobody could see anything except for the stage. The crowd went wild with your voice. You gave a small giggle. Jihyo smiled at that. You had yet to appear and all they could hear was your voice.

"I said...Coachella are you having a good time!" This time the whole crowd went wild. The crowd was crazy and some of the members covered their ears from how loud it got.

———

You had finally came out and everyone in the crowd was singing your song. You had got the crowd to quiet down at one point.

"Alright...as much as i loved having you guys here with me. Our time is sadly ending." The crowd booed at your statement. You had laughed again. Jihyo smiled at your laughter.

"Fine one more song." The crowd cheered. "But what song should it be?..." Just then the crowd started to scream out different songs of yours that you haven't played yet.

Jihyo had even started to scream out one of your songs. The girls helped her out by also screaming out the name of the song. You heard Jihyo scream out the name and you smiled at her before glancing back at the crowd.

"Those are all good choices....but how about..."

You had then said the song Jihyo said. You smiled at the camera teasingly as the music started to play. Jihyo saw you smiling and smiled even brighter. The girls were also in awe of how beautiful you were under the moonlight.