Baby -Twice

You were the youngest of twice. You had been always treated like a baby as a joke. Whether it was on live television or in the dorm. You were sick of it. You hated the way it felt. The disgust was evident but you kept your mouth shut. Never complaining. Never smiling at the jokes. I mean you were the youngest so it should be normal right?

Wrong. It just felt wrong when they would make it seem like you were still a baby. Even some fans would call them out but the girls would playfully roll their eyes. And everyone laughed. Except you.

——

Now you have a solo. You got offered and accepted it. Everyone was happy for you. You were going to perform it in front of all of your fans, idols, and members. This would be the first time someone has heard your song besides you and your producer.

"You know what they say if young Y/n don't trust you. MOTHER FUCKER YOU BETTER RUN!"

Is what played while the lights were dark. Everyone gasped at the foul language. The girl were enraged how you would put that on. How you were expressing yourself. Hatred is what they felt in that moment. You were making their group look bad. But did you care? Nope!

While you continue to rap on stage with your foul language the girls tried to look away from the cameras. Other idols were shocked by this. While some were enraged others were jamming to the music. Like for instance Lisa was bopping her head with the beat while Jisso was looking shocked at the sight.

"Big dick energy I give IT!" Is another curse you dropped in your lyrics. You had done this out of nowhere in the middle of your rap. Everyone was completely shocked at this. Some were even more shocked at the fact that your a girl and you are talking about having a dick?!

Scandals are about to happen and everyone can feel it. Some of the staff members tried to end the performance right then and there but you moved away from the staff members doing your own thing.

"Slut me out." Is how you ended your song. People looked shocked again at your choice of words but tried to not say anything.

You ended the song while you through up the middle finger to the camera. In that moment the fans went wild. They were screaming your name as they cheered for the song.

You looked at twice and smiled. They tried to be angry but when they saw how happy you were they smiled back.

——

When you got off stage and went back stage. You saw them standing there. Jihyo was the first to speak up.

"Y/n don't use that language again. It made you look bad."

Your smile turned to a frown as you stood there. They all saw but didn't want to say anything. You just performed your first song and you were getting lectured.

"But it was one hell of a performance." Jihyo said while hugging you. You smiled as you held her back. You knew it. They were proud of you and your song.

"Seriously baby don't do that." Sana spoke up while 2yeon nodded while holding hands.

I smiled at all of them. My gummy smile that everyone always loved. The smile that took the hearts of twice the moment they saw me.

"It doesn't work like that! I have to for my song!" I laugh at the girls silly request. The girls smiled at the sound of my laughter.

"I know baby but just try." Momo grabbed my cheek and squeezed it with her soft hands. She looked so happy at the thought of you being all older.

"You'll be our kid." Mina said with a soft smile. I rolled my eyes playfully while the girls laughed. I guess they were right about one thing.

You'll always be the baby whether you like it or not.