Younger-Nayeon

You were the youngest in the group. You were about 14 when you debuted in Twice. And Nayeon was 20. You've always shown an interest in her.

However Nayeon only saw you as a younger sister due to the age difference.

———

The whole group was relaxed as they got the day off. Well almost everyone. You had gotten the chance to get a solo. Everyone was happy for you.

However you had to work on your off days. You hated that but sucked it up as you knew that it would all pay off.

Nayeon smiled as she made breakfast for you before you left to go back to the studio. You would have ate it.

If it was edible.

You just nervously laughed as Jihyo came around the corner and made you an actual breakfast sandwich. Jihyo pushed Nayeon as Nayeon pretended to be hurt. Immediately you rushed to her to see if she was actually hurt but she wasn't.

All of the members called you "Nayeons staff" due to the fact that you always put Nayeons needs before your own.

But you saw the time and knew that you would be late. You ate your sandwich while running out the door.

"Stop playing with Y/N, Nayeon."

Jihyo lectured as Nayeon played dumb.

Nayeon knew that you had a crush on her and used it. Nayeon would get anything she wanted and that's what she liked. Nayeon loved being the baby.

"If Y/N wishes to spoil me then why bother to ruin the fun?"

Nayeon asked as she walked away. All of the other twice members shook their heads.

———

Nayeon smiled at the cameras at the airport. She held your hand tightly but you had a stoic face.

Nayeon didn't know what was wrong and neither did the other members. Nayeon tried talking to you but you ignored her. Nayeon just waved it off as you being tired from your solo.

———

The Twice members were all excited to hear your solo album. However you couldn't be there to listen to it with them as you would be doing promotions.

So they decided to listen to it.

The first song title was "Older".

The first lyrics were fine but when it got to the chorus the whole song changed.

"I think I need someone older
Just a little bit colder
Take the weight off your shoulder
Think I need someone older"

The twice members were all silent the rest of the song. They listened to how you asked for some older to help you "have the weight of your shoulders."

Nayeon knew it was about her or she thought she did. Momo put on a talk show that you were going to be interviewed in.

The host asked you the simple "how are you"questions.

Then the host asked who was the whole album about. Nayeon knew it was her. Everyone in that dorm did.

"Oh? Well I wrote the album about someone from back home. Before I debuted."

Nayeon and the others were shocked. Surely you were lying. But your body language said otherwise.

Nayeon knew you. She knew how you acted when you were lying. Clearly you weren't. Nayeon was pissed. Who the hell was this other person?!

Nayeon stormed out the living room and into her own room.

No one tried to stop her.

———

You came back a few days later. Nayeon ignored you and you ignored her. You acted like you didn't get those drunk calls from her about her confessing about her love.

"What's wrong with those 2?"

Tzuyu asked Jihyo. Jihyo looked at the two of you and squinted her eyes.

"Seems like someone confessed."