Buried underground-Jihyo

You and Jihyo were part of Twice. Jihyo was listening to your album. Everyone in Twice knew of your relationship. It started a few years ago. You're now engaged to her. But why is your album about someone else?

———

Jihyo was smiling as she put your first song on. The girls all huddled around as they looked at the music video. You weren't there as you had to go and promote your album.

They listened to your first lyrics.

"There is a lie i've told you
I never meant to fall in love with you"

The girls all looked confused. Jihyo also. Were you saying that you didn't mean to fall in love with her? That crushed her heart.

But as the song continued she realized that you weren't talking about her. You were talking about an old lover.

"Put my heart where I couldn't reach"

Jihyo eyebrows furrowed. Who in the fucking world were you talking about. Jihyo was about to call you before the scene of you smiling went to a dark room where you wore a white dress. A man with all denim stood behind you.

"Nobody knows my lover is buried underground. Under the tree where we couldn't see"

Jihyo eyes slightly widened. How come you never told her this? You told her everything. How could you not say you had a dead lover to her yet you told the whole world.

Sana was crying as Momo comforted her. 2yeon were just confused more Jeongyeon than anyone. Tzuyu was silent as she ate some chips. Mina and Chaeyoung didn't even know how to react. While Dahyun just sat next to Tzuyu while trying to take her chips.

Jihyo felt completely lost for words. She got up and went to her room while she dialed your number.

As she called you she felt a knot in her stomach. You didn't pick up. Call after call. Nothing. She called your manager.

"Is Y/N there? Can you tell her to pick up her phone?"

"What are you talking about? Y/N should've been back at the dorm days ago."

Jihyos knot in her stomach became tighter.

She told your manager of your absence. Your manager went into a panic frenzy as they tried to get other employees to try and find you.

Jihyo went back to the other room to tell others of your absence. The girls got worried more now. They stopped fooling around and tried to call everyone.

Jihyo felt tired and drained. You were her fiancé. So why did you act like her child.

Jihyo didn't even want to find you at this point. She felt angry and sad. She was mad for you not telling her about your dead lover, and sad of how you disappeared.

Jihyo couldn't handle it as she slowly took her engagement ring off.

As it slid off her fingers in her room, all alone she didn't know that you were back at your hometown. Under the tree.

Holding something.