Purity-Sana 🍋

You have always believed that your step sister "Sana" was a nice girl. Oh how naive you are.

———

Your parents have left for a business trip. Your mother believed that it would be good to get to know your step sister more. Sure you've talked with her before but you've never had a true relationship with her.

———

You got home from school. You walked into the kitchen to get something to eat as you heard a soft moan come from upstairs. You looked embarrassed as you knew it was Sana. She stayed home from school today as she claimed she was sick? Didn't Sana know that you were home from how loud you slammed the front door?

You quickly put your airpods on as you watched your favorite show to try and block out what was happening upstairs.

———

Sana was upstairs. Jerking off. She was annoyed by how obtuse you could be. This was her way of letting you know that she wanted you.

Sana rolled her eyes as moaned out louder. She wanted you to come here with your soft innocent self. She loved how soft your skin was. How she craved for more attention when you and her would be at family parties. She wanted to be close with you.

Sana felt herself reach her climax. She left out a soft squeal as she looked all sweaty and tired. Sana took her fingers off of her dick and saw all her cum on her stomach and on her tip.

Oh how she fantasized about you licking her dick off and taking it all in your mouth. Sana felt euphoric as she wanted you so badly.

———

You finished eating as you still your airpods in. You walked upstairs as you listened to music. As your music blasted through your airpods you didn't notice Sana's open door down the hallway as she looked at you.

She felt herself get hard on the spot as she saw your outfit. Don't you know that's her favorite outfit from your closet? It's like you want her to fuck you.

As you walked into your room oblivious, Sana followed in. Sana only had a bra on and her boxers. You turned around startled as Sana stared at you. Like prey.

You took your airpods out as you looked confused.

"Sana? You should cover up. You'll get cold."

You muttered as you offered your blanket to her. Sana felt herself get more hard. And you noticed. You actually just now found out she had a dick.

"The thing is I have a little problem."

Sana said as she towered over you. You looked confused.

"Are you still sick?"

You mumbled as you looked at her. She did look tired but that was from a different reason.

"I guess you could say that. But I need your help to fix it."

You connected the dots to what she meant. You stuttered as you looked away shyly.

"Sana I don't think we should-"

Sana was impatient as she grabbed the side of your face with her hands and pulled you in for a kiss. You didn't push you away but instead kissed her back.

Sana smiled as softly led you to the bed as she still kissed you. Sana pulled your shirt over your head as your face was red. She smiled and pulled your pants down. She saw your underwear were wet.

"You want this baby?"

Sana whispered as she tore apart your underwear. You dumbly nodded. That fueled her ego by tenfold.

Sana wasted no time to take off her boxers. Her 8 inch cock was up. It was neatly trimmed. Her balls were full and it looked gorgeous. Sana carefully laid you down as she lined herself up with you.

"You're going to take it all."

Sana said in a desperate tone.

She spat on her cock as rubbed it. She proceeded to put her whole length in. Your back arched as you shook your head. Then that's when Sana saw some blood spill out. You're a virgin.

Sana smiled as she continued to ram into you like a bull.

"All my pussy. Understand?"

Sana said as she pulled your hair and continued to pump into you. The way your walls were filled. Sana's cock hit your womb as she lifted on of your legs over her shoulder. She smiled as she saw how you looked like passing out.

You held onto her shoulders as you moaned out. You felt the knot that formed in your stomach slowly ease away. Sana kissed your neck as she continued to fuck you.

You cried as you felt good. You knew this situation was wrong but how could it be wrong if she made you feel this good.

Sana and you came at the same time. You gasped as you bit your lip. Sana whimpered as she felt what she craved for such a long time.

Sana still wasted no time to fuck you. She gave you 5 seconds to recuperate then she went back to pounding into like an animal.

That was five rounds ago. Now your legs feel like jello and you can't breathe evenly anymore.

"I-I can't take it."

You blabbered out.

Sana's eyebrows furrowed.

"What did I tell you. You're going to take it like a good girl."

Sana's tone was harsh. Yet dominating.

You just nodded as tears sprung out from your eyes. You were just tears and drool. Not even comprehending what was going on. You felt like you saw stars.

Sana filled you up so many times that night.

———

You had school the next day but didn't go. You couldn't even stand up. Sana laid next to you. Still fully inside of you. You felt her twitch in you as you whimpered from how sore you were.

"Cmon. I know you have one more in you."

Sana tried to persuade. She was pussy hungry. All she wanted was what you had to offer between your thighs. Sana gave you puppy eyes as she nibbled at your ear.

You shook your head. But her pleas didn't stop. Eventually you felt wet again. You wanted her to.

———

The rest of week anytime the both of you were home at the same time you would suck her off. If Sana was watching tv? You were right between her thighs giving her head.

Studying for a test? Your mouth was filled with her dick and her cum.

And if you wanted to go leave to go out with friends? Sana would fuck you a few minutes before you would leave.

Sana never wanted to fuck someone more in her life. Sana would pound into you as if she hasn't had been balls deep in.

Still Sana loved how your squeals were loud when you were at your climax.

———

When your parents came back, they were happy to see that the both of you were close. They were even more happy with how the both of you never left the room without the other.