Baby -Nayeon

Nayeon loved babies. She loved them so much that when she would go by parks she would stare at them with a smile. Even though you've told her many times that parents will think that she's trying to take their kid, she ignored your comments.

———

"Y/N cmon let's just adopt one! Please?..." Nayeon begged as usual. But you knew that you not weren't ready yet. Sure you both were married for about 3 years now but still you knew you weren't ready.

"Nayeon you know what i'm going to say. No." Nayeon huffed as she laid flat face down on the couch. "Nayeon your always on tour and that means that i'll have to take of the baby alone most of the time. Besides I would be the one to be impregnated even if we did that." Nayeon lifted her head up as she smiled.

"What if I carried the baby then?" You shook your head. "Nayeon you can't. You're a kpop idol. Besides your comeback is coming up soon." Nayeon sighed.

She knew you were right but wouldn't admit it. She wanted a baby but knew that you would take care of it most of the time. She knew that she wouldn't be much help even during your pregnancy.

A "hmf" was heard as she put her head back down. You smiled as you sat down on the couch with her. You put her head on your lap as you caressed her face softly.

"But I think...we could try." You said as you smiled at her. Nayeon eyes widened. "You mean to baby?" You nodded as Nayeon smiled widely.

Nayeon got up and straddle your lap as she kissed you. Her soft lips touching yours as she put her hands on your delicate face. Your arms around her waist as the kiss deepened.

Nayeon smiled as she pulled away. "You'll look so pretty. Even more pretty. I can't wait to tell everyone!" You giggled at her words. "Baby first we would have to even see a doctor." Nayeon kissed your cheek.

"Yeah but let me figure everything out. Just let me deal with everything." Nayeon said softly. Your eyes got soft. "You already made an appointment didn't you?" Nayeon smiled sheepishly at your words. "This appointment has been made for 7 months already."

You sighed and laughed as you kissed her neck. You left a trail of hickeys. Nayeon let her eyes flutter closed as she mumbled under her breath.

Once you pulled away Nayeon smiled at you in full bliss. "You're cute. Like a bunny." You mumbled against her ear. "And I hope like one too." Nayeon winked at you. Your face went full red as you laughed nervously. Nayeon laughed at your reaction.

To say this night wasn't special to the both of you was an understatement.

———

A few months later your period was late. You got excited but decided to take a test. It came back positive. You grinned ear to ear before you calmed down. You decided to go a different route on telling Nayeon about your pregnancy test.

———

Nayeon got home. She took her shoes off as she walked into the house. She walked into the living room where she found you. She smiled before she saw a bag in front of you.

"Went shopping today?" Nayeon voice was confused as you normally went shopping Fridays.  "Open it." Your voice had a lot of excitement. "Giving me gifts with my own money? So sweet." Nayeon said smiling as she kissed you.

"Shut up and open it." Your giggles is all she heard as she didn't even care about your "harsh words."

As Nayeon opened her gift she was met with a "Mama" t-shirt. It was a confused moment for Nayeon before she got it. Her eyes lit up as she grinned and looked at your stomach.

"You're pregnant!" She yelled as she hugged you but not too tightly. You gave her a hug back as you nodded. "We're pregnant!" Nayeon was so excited that she called the girls immediately after to tell them the good news.

You heard Momo yell over the phone "Who knocked her up?" You rolled your eyes internally as Nayeon started to argue with the girls that you weren't knocked up. Technically you were but not in an unfaithful way.

You heard Momo laugh as Nayeon yelled at her. You smiled as you knew that your kid was going to grow up loved.

———

It was your first ultrasound. You were so excited. Nayeon was also excited as she wanted to see her baby.

Once you got to see the inside of your womb you were all smiles. That was until you saw two heart beats?

You and Nayeon couldn't believe it. You were having twins. You were fine with it totally but it was just a curveball. You were not expecting that.