Weak for her- Momo 🍋

G!P Momo x fem reader
———
Momo dialed your number fractionally as she went into her dressing room. She had just finished the concert as was getting ready to leave but she had to do something first.

"Hello?" Your voice was groggy. Momo whimpered at the sound. You knew what this call was about. You continued to talk about your day as if you were regularly talking to her.

Over the phone you could hear Momo's hands in her pants as she cursed under her breath. "And did I tell you that I got a new bathing suit?" You say in a low voice. You knew that Momo was close due to her shuddering "no...when did you get it?"

"Here i'll send you a picture." Momo opened the pictured you sent to her. Still on the phone, Momo continued to whimper at the sight. Her hands roughly stroking herself as she came.

"Momo you really couldn't wait? My flight leaves tomorrow-" Momo hung up on you.

Momo could be a huge dick to you sometimes. She didn't mean to be. Truly she didn't. But the stress of her tour didn't have time around you. You were only her fuck buddy.

———
You decided not to go on the flight. You texted Momo:

Momoring

Hey I won't be able to
go on the flight. I don't
really want to go. Maybe
next time
read

———
That's all you got. She saw your text but didn't even acknowledge it. You knew it was for the best. You knew that you wouldn't ever talk to her again. That was until you heard a knock at your door at 11 o'clock at night.

———
"Momo?-" "Who the hell told you not get on that flight out to see me." Momo cut you off as she made her way into your apartment. She shoved past you. "Who the hell told you not to get on my flight." Momo's tone was harsh as she sat on your couch with her legs spread open.

You stayed quiet as you rolled your eyes. Momo didn't like that very much. "Come here." Momo commanded as if you were one of her hellish dogs.

"Excuse me?" Momo tried not to get more frustrated by your unwillingness to be her mistress. "I said get over here. NOW."

Momo voice scared you a bit. She had never been that upset with you ever. So naturally you obliged.

"I'm going to ask you again." As you walked over to her. She pointed to the spot right in front of her. As her legs were spread you went right into your rightful place. A place your to familiar with. You were on your knees in front of her. How pathetic you look.

"Who told you to not get on your flight. A flight that I paid for. Huh?!" Momo grabbed a fist full of your hair as she made direct eye contact.

You weren't even bothered by the pain but rather enjoyed it. "I thought-" Before you could even finish your sentence Momo cut you off. "And who told you to think? You don't think. Understand? You're my whore. So i'll do all of your thinking."

You nodded not saying anything else. Your words didn't match your body language. You were like putty in her fingers.

Momo sighed as she unbuckled her pants. Momo pulled her pants down as you saw a boner in her boxers. You went to go reach for it but she glared at you.

"You think you can this? You have to work for it." Momo said as she pushed you down onto the floor.

And she was always true to her words.