Violent Nights-Jihyo

You were the youngest yet you had a child. You had a secret love child. With Jihyo. Yes, the leader and youngest member had a daughter together. Yet a fear was always within you.

————
You wanted to always protect your daughter . You were scared of how the world could be cruel. You would know since you were a "player" back when you were single. Yes you were a member of Twice but you would hide your tracks. Thankfully no scandals ever happened.

That was before you had an intimate relationship with Jihyo. Jihyo knew about your relationships but she rather let it slip. You felt bad as you were a terrible person and quite frankly didn't deserve her. However, she was your world as you were hers. Somehow along the way you both had a daughter. It was something you both decided to do.

The other members were happy for the both of you. But a fear was kept inside of you. A fear that you used not to fear. A fear of your daughter being used. You were a ladies woman so you understand what other people will think of a girl as you used to have the same mindset.

————
"Y/n is something wrong?" Sana said as she looked at you. You were sitting down on the couch as you flipped through different channels. You flipped through them rapidly therefore Sana thought something was wrong.

"I'm fine Sana. My head was just somewhere else." You said as you grabbed the remote to turn the tv off. Sana was about to say something before she looked to see who was coming through the door.

Jihyo walked into the room. Her swollen belly was more apparent. She carried your child. She wanted to as she was older in the relationship and wanted for you not to go through it yet as she wanted to be the first in your relationship. Jihyo was 8 months pregnant as she had her hand over her belly.

————-
MEMORY

You can remember the first time her baby bump showed. You were so excited that you took practically a whole photo shoot. Jihyo was in awe due to this but the other members found your antics way too funny.

I mean you are the youngest member so they let your antics go. Especially since Jihyo gave them a death glance as they walked past the both of you. You told Jihyo what was wrong and she was not putting up with her baby getting hurt by the girls.

After that the girls were nice to you for weeks on end. You're positive that it's because Jihyo had a meeting with them. You remember hearing the girls say that they understand while you can tell that they were in fear. Probably because Jihyo was yelling at them.

Once the meeting was done Jihyo walked out of the room smiling at you as you waited outside. The girls walked past you giving you a smile. Jihyo smiled as she kiss your forehead as she pulled you to walk her to new ice cream shop.

MEMORY ENDED
———-
"Sweetheart you've more jumpy lately. What's wrong?" Jihyo said as she sat next to you. You stayed silent as you saw all the members now sitting in the living room. You made it so more obvious the past months.

You shrug. "Nothings wrong. I promise everything is fine." You said smiling shrugging them off. The girls knew you were lying. The mother of your child knew you were lying.

"Y/n-" Momo tried to say before you got up and left the room. "Haven't any of you heard that I said I am fine." Your tone was harsh but not intentionally. The girls sighed as they just let it go. Jihyo didn't have time for this. She definitely wasn't going to beg you to tell her so she let it go.

————
You were in the studio. You were making a cover for a song. "Violent Nights." was the song you were covering. The girls were in the studio across as they were performing for their comeback. You weren't going to be part of that as you and Jihyo decided that you would take care of the baby. I mean Jihyo carried it for 9 months and wasn't allowed in the public eye so the least you could do was take of your daughter.

Once done you uploaded it. Every member once they heard it knew what was bothering you. Karma was what scared you.

You were a player and worried for your daughter who would be used. You can't always protect her yet it scared you.

The girls were about to walk into the studio that you were in before some producers walked out. "Um Y/N doesn't want to be bothered at this time. She will talk with all of you later." One of the producers told them as the girls nodded.

They knew you wanted space after this. Jihyo was the most concerned but let it go as she didn't know how it felt to feel this way. She knew that her words would only go so far.

————
When you back to your and Jihyo's apartment the girls were there. Jihyo was due anytime as she looked at you with a sad smile. The girls look at you empathetically.

"I understand that you're scared about karma coming back to you but I promise it won't-" Jihyo tried to say but it went on deaf ears as she expected.

"You don't know that Jihyo. I know what people think when they see a girl. I used to think like that. I-" Your voice got shaky. Jihyo sighed as 2yeon tried to cheer you up. "But your daughter will have you to protect them. You can protect them by telling them what to look out for in a boy or girl."

You nodded at the words. "Ok." You wiped some tears as Jihyo smiled at you. "There's my pretty girl." Jihyo said as she kiss the side of your lips.

The girls playfully gagged as Jihyo rolled her eyes. You smiled as you wiped your tears one last time.

—————
A couple days later Jihyo had your baby. When you first held your daughter you made a promise to yourself right then and there.
To always care for her.

Jihyo smiled at your interaction with your daughter. She couldn't believe what was happening before her eyes. It's almost like she fell in love again with you.

—————
Your fans were quite surprised but not totally when you first introduced your daughter in a music video. You held the baby as Jihyo smiled and kissed your cheek. The clip went viral as people began to make videos of the both of you.

Later on your instagram you posted:

After this fans went ballistic. Fans started to contact different news outlets all over the country to post about it. It was quite a sight to see as different stans started to come into the group for you and Jihyo.

————
Jihyo smiled as you laid down with your daughter. She was barely 4 months old but you held her with such caution. "I'm sure that you'll protect her." Jihyo said while she made some dinner. You continued to caress your daughter hair as she was asleep.

"I will. I've already come up with an idea." Jihyo turned her whole attention to you. "And what's this idea?" You smiled as you held your baby. "No dating till 25." You said proudly as Jihyo rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Baby i'm not so sure it'll work like that." You turned to Jihyo. "Yes it will because I will make sure it happens. Isn't that right princess?" You said as your daughter woke up. Your daughter giggled with joy as she grabbed your face. "See Jihyo it's working already." Jihyo smiled as she continued to make dinner watching the both of you from the kitchen.