Needy-Sana🍋

Sana was many things. But a wife? She would never believe it. But she was...she was your wife.

——
Sana watched you from the couch. Sure you guys were in an arranged marriage due to her company wanting your families money. But that doesn't mean you had to get along.

All she had to due was be your wife for 7 years. That's it. She swore that she would hate you.

But she slowly realized that was better said then done. Sana saw how you were the most
kindest person ever. Sana saw how you helped kids find their parents when they got lost or how you helped Stray dogs to get adopted in your free time. Sana wanted to hate you so bad. But how could she? You were an angel.

Sana watched you from the couch with a bit of hatred and love in her eyes. Sana watched you babysit your niece. Your niece was only 4. Yet you treated her like she was some sort of angel who has been here for years. She wanted from afar.

Sana saw how you were so kind with your niece even when she stepped over boundaries. Sanas heart melted when she saw you laughing with your niece. She wanted that.

——
After your niece left she went upstairs to your shared room. Or it was supposed to shared. But Sana slept in the master bedroom. She would often bring one nightstands there. Now that Sana thought of it you had never had no one else in your house.

You were suprised and walked towards her carefully. "Sana is everything alright?..." Sana mentally hit herself due to you having to ask if she's alright. "Y/n I'm fine. I think we she
start to sleep next to each other." You nodded. "May I ask why?" Sana sighed. "That family vacation of yours is coming up soon and we have to get used to sleeping together." Your face heated up. Sana saw this and wanted to smile but stopped herself. "I can just ask my parents to get two beds Im sure it won't be a probl-" "No we aren't doing that." Sana cut you off and said this sharply. You nearly melted at her words but you still managed to nod.

Sana walked out the room and came back dressed in boxers and a tank top with no bra. You had just came out the shower. You had your hair down as it was still wet. It looked so good on you. Sana noticed this but kept to herself. Sana saw how the towel shaped your curves. Sana saw how your body looked very plumped.

"Sana what side of the bed do you want-" Sana couldn't hold back anymore. She had to have you. She crashed her lips onto yours. She smiled for once. Your towel fell as she was on top of you. You both were on the floor. Sana looked at you with love. You looked at her with those eyes that always showed love.

She had her hands on your bare hips. She scooped you up and put you on the bed. "Y/n can I-" without hesitation you said "yes Sana please." That's all she needed to hear. The consent that she wanted.

She pushed a finger inside of you. The sounds you made were so heavenly. She had to have more. She needed more.

"Y/n i'm going to fuck you up." She pushed two more fingers inside of you. The tears in your eyes were evident. That fueled her more as you continued to moan her name. You moaned and moaned until Sana couldn't handle it.

SANA POV

I pulled away her fingers. Y/n whimpered at me pulling away. I quickly pulled off my boxers. I pulled out my hard dick. I smiled as I saw Y/n whimper at the sight. I quickly aligned myself with her. I pushed the tip inside as I saw her push her face into the pillow.

"Baby look at me or i'll stop." Y/n looked at me with those soft eyes. I practically cummed at the sight. I saw the tears in her eyes. I bet she's never had something this big before.

I started to pump into her at an ungodly speed. I saw how her back arched at each time I would ram into her. I saw how she cried out my name and telling me to go slower. I smiled as I continued to ram into her. She started to scratch my back with her nails. I felt my dick twitch inside of her. "Y/n be a good girl and take my cum." I barely managed to say those words before I cummed inside of her.

Y/ns eyes rolled to the back of her head from the pleasure. Y/n cummed just at the same time like me. She's such a good girl.

"Y/n you make sure we'll have kids right?" "Yes I-i'll take all of your kids!" I smiled and kiss her temple.

I pulled out of her as I saw some of my semen slip out. I was about to leave but then I moaned at the sudden friction.

Y/n was sucking me off. Wow she does surprise me doesn't she? I watched her bop her head again and again while cum spilled out her mouth. "R-right there! Please don't stop!"

Y/n made me cum 3 times. Even when I wanted to pull away i couldn't. It was such good head that I couldn't. Damn I wish I had this all the time!

After Y/n finished she smiled with cum all over her mouth and tits. Y/n looked so sexy yet still so beautiful. I felt a boner again. I had to have her again.

Some night this will be.