Heartbreak - Jihyo

You were an ex of the great and all mighty Jihyo. You put her on a pedestal while she dragged you through the mud. You loved her. Truly you did. But that wasn't how she felt when she looked at you. She did love you in the beginning but after a while it faded and instead of ending your relationship she let it go on for years.

Until you finally popped the question. You asked her to marry you. She obviously turned you down. She didn't want to be married yet. Especially not with you.

———

You were at your lowest. And you had every right to be. You asked Jihyo to marry you and she ignored the question at first. Then when you asked a second time she politely said "no."

That hurt more than anything. After that she grabbed all of her things and left. You haven't heard from her in a year. You only got news from her from seeing articles about her. You felt barely alive. You spent years always doing right by her.

That's how it felt the first 3 weeks. After that you changed. You went from being sad and mopey to being angry and short tempered. You were never that way. You snapped at anything if it was from staff or friends. Even you got in trouble by your producer for catching an attitude with him.

"Listen I know you're going through a heartbreak but watch your tone." Is what your producer told you. After that you walked out the room slamming the door.

You went into a club. It was barely 8 o'clock yet you went into this club. It's a habit you've had. You bring a bunch of girls back to your place. Have fun with them all night then in the morning you make them sign an NDA. It's a habit you've grown too.

You've been doing this for months. You've grown accustomed to this. Way too dependent on this.

You smiled at the cameras that captured you coming out of the club with multiple different girls around you. It was an unexpected moment as nobody thought you would be doing this in public but now everyone saw you for how you truly were.

A loser who got their heartbroken and had nothing else to do. Dependent on your money to help you to all of the beautiful girls that would leave you if you didn't have your status.

You laughed at the cameras as you went inside your luxury car with all of your "whores" following you. That's what you called them at least. Such a disgrace.

———

Jihyo saw the articles after articles of you doing this. She knew this was mainly her fault. To an extent but the rest was mainly on you. Jihyo wanted to do something. She felt the need to try and make you undo what you've done. But there is nothing she could do as you already dug your grave.

"She's doing this to herself." Nayeon said as she watched the news. Jihyo sighed as she knew the bunny was correct. You were doing this to yourself. "Wouldn't be suprised if she is caught in a drug scandal." Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows at Momo who said this. "Just because she has-" "Jihyo don't defend her." Jihyo stayed quiet for a few seconds before giving up.

The girls were right. She doesn't have to defend you. You are doing to yourself. Right?

———

You were smoking outside as you pulled out your coke bag. You just got your dealer to allow you to get more. Your dealer has never cared before but now she has due to the fact that you're no longer being yourself.

You walked back inside as you walked into the living room. The girls from earlier were sleeping in your bed. You glanced at them from the couch. It was times like these that you missed Jihyo. Jihyo wouldn't ever do these things.

You let those images go through your mind as you took your "medicine." That's what you call it. Or at least when you're around others. Always running into another room to take it.

You laid back as you looked up to the ceiling. The drug quickly kicked in as you grabbed your keys to go for a drive and do some crazy shit. You left the NDA forms on the table for the girls to sign.

———

Jihyo turned the tv on. She saw your face? It was on every news channel. You had been involved with a drug scandal. They had your mugshot. Your eyes were red and your pupils were dilated.

"I told you." Momo muttered. Nayeon and Mina hit her arm as they saw Jihyo face falter. Jihyo was in tears. She was watching you ruin your life right before her eyes. She hoped that one day you got better. But the way that you're going? You probably won't even make it another month.