Patient- Twice

You were always such a talkative person. So much so that Once always made videos of the members being patient with you.

———
CLIP ONE
———

Sana and Momo are filming a dance for tiktok. You come out the corner jumping with glee as you show them your new toy that you got from Jihyo. Sana nodded and listened patiently as Momo ignored you. Which made you sad.

The rest of the clip is how you weren't talkative and sad until Momo hugged you which brightened your mood.

———
CLIP TWO
———

Mina and Tzuyu were doing a live with you. However you wouldn't stop talking. When Mina was trying to end the live you kept on talking to the fans. This made the live go more longer than it should've. So much that so that Tzuyu ended up falling asleep.

"So that's basically how I fell off my bike!"

"Wow crazy story y/n."

Mina said for the millionth time.

"Well guys we should end our live-"

"Oh! But I have to tell you guys about the time that I lost my keys!"

———
CLIP THREE
———

Jihyo and 2yeon were sitting on the couch while doing a challenge for a youtube video. Yet here you come on the other side talking about a new fact you learned.

You spent maybe a good hour just talking about facts you learned today. The entire time they listened. Or tried to. But eventually you saw how they didn't seem interested. So you got up and left.

———
CLIP FOUR-BONUS
———

You were at a greet and meet. Talking and giggling with your fans. That was until someone held up a sign that said

"PETITION TO GET Y/N TO STOP ANNOYING THE OTHER MEMBERS"

You laughed it off while the others clearly didn't. They pointed and told them to take the sign down. Even so much as getting security involved. You didn't pay attention much as you kept on talking with a fan.

However another fan started to yell "Free TWICE FROM Y/N!" That caught your attention. But you didn't give into it. You just smiled at the fan that was yelling. You looked away and continued to talk to another fan.

Jihyo and Nayeon were not okay with that. Momo stood next to Sana and Dahyun who stood behind you. Just in case something happened.

Mina was on the other side of the stage with Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon was giggling as she hit Nayeon on the butt with an inflatable hammer.

It was clear that she was trying to get the tension down. And it worked cause fans didn't pay attention to the man that kept screaming at you.

Security took him away and everything went back to normal. However the rest of the time of the meet and greet. You didn't bother to annoy them. You stayed by fans and just talked to them. You seemed shy which wasn't you.