Stupid -Momo

You were so stupid. How could you do this? How could you ruin a perfect relationship between the both of you? You just had to run your mouth didn't you. Just had to say you loved her.

Momo was silent the entire time as you tried to make the situation better and make it seem like your confession was an accident. What's worse? After she continued to stay silent as she just stared at you.

The atmosphere was tense as you got up and left. She didn't even acknowledge you leaving the dorm. She got up from the couch and walked to her room as you left. You felt so stupid. And you should!

———

"I'm sure she didn't think of it like that." Rose comforted you as she gave you a small smile. You looked at your members with a nervous state.

"She didn't even say anything. I had to leave because it was too awkward." You stated as you bit your nails. Lisa and Jennie shared a glance.

You didn't even know how everything would work now. Momo was your best friend. Maybe your only true friend besides your members. You didn't have any other friends beside her.

Rose spoke up again. "She does have a crush on you Y/N. It's very clear. Don't worry about it too much." Jennie nodded as Lisa gave you a small smile. Jisoo didn't pay attention much as she was playing call of duty. God she is way too obsessed with that game.

As you stayed quiet and didn't say anything. You would just have to wait and see how this plays out.

———

Jennie was hosting a party for you. It was your birthday. You had multiple drinks already. The house was filled of idols who you've known. Even Twice showed up. They knew what happened but didn't even bring up the topic.

As you lingered through the party very intoxicated. You walked past Momo. You smiled as you saw Winter. You ran up to Winter with a dumb smile as you slurred on your words.

"Y/N how many drinks have you had?" Winter asked with a grin. You shushed her as you grinned. "Don't tell Jennie! I went way past my usual *hiccup* weight." You claimed as you put your arm around her. Winter sighed as she stared at you.

Momo watched from afar. She was a very jealous. That should be her around your arm. She was an idiot for not saying anything. She should have confessed but she didn't. Instead as you left the dorm she went back to her room. Once she processed what happened she left like an idiot.

Nayeon and Jihyo watched you. Both have always been motherly to you since you're the youngest of Blackpink. They watched you throughout the night. Eventually Momo went up to you as you sat alone on the couch. Much to Jihyo and Nayeon telling her to.

You looked beautiful even so much more. All Momo saw was your beautiful face nothing else. Nobody else mattered in that moment. Momo sat down next to you.

You looked at her. Your eyes going soft immediately. Momo saw that and smiled. You returned the smile. Momo wanted to say something but it was time to cut your cake. Felix came over and dragged you to go and cut your cake but not before everyone sang you happy birthday. You smiled drunkenly.

Jennie and Lisa cursed themselves for letting you drink so much but Jisoo and Rose found it funny from how much you drank.

As you blew your candles out you leaned over and  some female idols including Momo saw a glimpse of your chest but not before Jisoo pulled you back. Jisoo lectured you silently in your ear before she pulled away and smiled warmly at you. You grinned as you looked back at the crowd.

———

Irene walked up to you and gave you a gift. She smiled warmly at you as she told you to always do great things. You just stared at the gift like a kid waiting for their parent's permission to open it. Once Irene nodded her head in agreement you could open it you immediately opened the gift. It was an expensive item? It looked expensive but you didn't know what it was. You smiled as you thanked her.

Momo watched the interaction with her jaw clenched. She hated that you kept talking to other people. She didn't even get to talk to you yet here you were slutting yourself out here for others.

Once she saw you were alone she went up to you and grabbed your wrists and pulled you into an empty room. "Momo? What are you doing?" Your voice was so soft that it made Momo warm inside.

"Stop Y/N." Her words made you confused. You furrowed your eyebrows confused. Momo looked at you softly. "Don't talk to other girls beside me." You smiled drunkenly. "Is someone jealous?" Momo smiled softly as she kissed the side of your cheek. Your face heated up quickly as you smirked at her.

"I thought you weren't into me when i said I love you." Momo sighed at your words. Momo continued to kiss your cheek until she trailed down to your neck. "I never said anything because I was in shock that the wonderful Y/N was in love with me." Momo said as her lips were pressed against your neck.

You smiled but was interrupted by Jennie knocking on the door. "Y/N come open more presents before people leave." You looked at Momo. "We can finish this later." Momo murmured as she pulled you out the room. Unknowingly that everyone could now seem all of the red lipstick stains on your neck and cheek.

But Momo knew. She was proud of it. You belonged to her and only her.