Sister -Tzuyu

You were the tenth member of twice. Meaning that there was always someone with somebody. You were the closest to Tzuyu as you were almost the same age. You were the 4th youngest member.

The reason however why you were the closest to Tzuyu was because she reminded you of your younger sister. A sister that passed away.

All of the twice members knew of this as they were there when you were a trainee and you found out.

You wanted to quit right then and there but they reassured you that she would have wanted you to live out your dream.

And you knew that deep down she would have wanted you to. So you continued to be a trainee and debuted with Twice.

But once you got closer to Twice you saw how much Tzuyu reminded you of your younger sister. You knew that Tzuyu had an older brother yet you couldn't help but want to be her sibling.

Your heart melted every time Tzuyu made an accomplishment. You had to continue to be a member of Twice.

Some members of Twice at times had to tell you to back off of Tzuyu as you would take a bit too much of her wellbeing into your own hands.

Jihyo once told you that she wasn't your sister. It was in mist of an argument. Words were being said yet you stopped talking after that. Tzuyu was there and saw how your face faltered. You walked into your room and slammed your door shut.

You had thought for a long time in your room what to do. Then it struck you. You had to stay.

If not for yourself that for your sister- I mean Tzuyu.