Do you remember I -Mina

You were an idol. A very well known idol. You stood out from your other members. Therefore since you were more popular you got a solo.

Much to your members sadness about them not getting a solo they didn't hold it against you as they knew your potential. Your members asked "What would you make your solo be about?" You had stayed silent for a couple of seconds before you said a "long lost lover of yours."

Mina Myoi.

———

You and Mina were lovers for 3 years. That was until you got caught by fans. All hell broke loose due to you both being girls and you both were forced to break up by your companies. After that Mina cut all contact with you to keep her reputation.

You were hurt but knew she had to do what she needed to do. You wouldn't have done the same but that's neither here nor there.

———

When your producer asked what you wanted your theme to be for your solo you said "Lost Love."

Your producer knew who you were talking about but kept it to himself. "Ah I see. So let's get started." Your producer said as he cleared his throat and started to write down what you've said.

———

You worked day and night for the song. Your solo. One last touch was needed. Your producer thought it was fine but you however did not. You wanted one last thing.

"Put this in there." You told your producer as you pulled out a voicemail. It's a voicemail of Mina saying how she wanted nothing to do anything with you.

"I can't put that in there." Your producer said a bit worried of how bold you've been getting. "Then get some other girl to say those words." You bring up that idea. Your producer sees how you much you want that voicemail in there.

"Fine. I'll find someone." Your producer said as he pulled out his phone. You nodded as you waited.

———

After the recording of the voicemail was done you listened to your solo again. Now it sounded done. You were happy with it. You hoped your CEO was too. You let him listen to it.

Your CEO was impressed and liked it a lot. He had a few pointers but other than that it was pretty much good overall.

———

Mina was listening to music. That's when she heard your new song playing in the background as she was cooking for her other members.

The girls stayed quiet as they listened to your song. Some of them were angry from how you've practically shamed Mina while the others were also upset but not surprised at your behavior.

Mina was quiet as she listened. She was horrified at how you've treated this very sensitive situation. You made her sound as if she had been no help and just left. But once she heard the voicemail she had stopped doing what she was doing.

"Turn it up." Mina said in a loud voice. Nayeon turned the volume up as Mina listened. It wasn't her voice but rather her words that she heard.

"I swear i'll kill Y/N." Chaeyoung said in an angry tone. "Y/N is right." Mina said shortly after. "She was hurting too and I was no help." Mina said as her voice cracked. Momo hugged Mina as Mina had tears down her face.