Hum-Twice

You are the youngest person in the group. The girls love to see how you sing songs on v-live. You do them so effortlessly it's sort of funny.

——
Y/N was singing "Hug Me" while on V-live. That immediately blew up as people made edits of Y/N to that song.

It was so popular that Y/N sung that song as her solo song on tour. The girls found it hilarious as they congratulated her for being so good at singing that song.

The next time was Y/N singing she got a little bit more excited but didn't get into it that much. So instead she hummed the song "34+35." The fans were confused but yet intrigued of how Y/N picked this song? The fans wanted to know the reason why.

The girls were even intrigued. Jihyo being the mom of the group went to Y/N. "Y/N? Why did you hum that song. You know sweetheart you can't do things like this without asking for permission." Jihyo said sternly as she put her hands on her hips.

"You didn't like my humming?" Y/N said innocently to try and make her way out of this. Jihyo feel for it like she always does. I mean your the manake. How could she not?

"I mean I suppose-" "No." 2yeon said in sync. They were the only people who didn't fall for you're tricks. "Don't do that. You were in the wrong." Nayeon replied while looking at Y/N with a stern expression.

"Fine. I won't do it again without asking for permission." Y/N said quietly. "I liked it." Mina said out of blue.

"Me too. It was an interesting v-live." Sana said while giggling. "Yeah who knew you would do that." Momo said while smirking.

"The best part for me was when you realize what you did and quickly tried to shut it down." Dayhun said while trying not to laugh. "Yeah your eyes went wide as you started to panic." Tzuyu said as she covered her mouth while smiling.

Y/N smiled as she took in all of their words.    Y/N maybe the younger, dumber, and the trendy one but one thing was sure. You were the favorite.