Do you remember II -Mina

Mina watched as you continued to hold your members hand. She felt pissed as the speech went on. You smiled at your member as your member blushed slightly.

After the speech was done your group left the stage. You went backstage still holding your members hand. Some staff that were from dispatch saw this and would later reveal it to the public of how backstage that you both were being very clingy with each other.

———

As the award show ended you were getting ready to leave. The camera panned on you and fans went crazy. You smiled as you looked away as your face was a bit flustered. Your other members were quick to try and get you to look at the camera.

———

After some time you decided to ask a good friend of yours from Itzy, Yeji out. Yes it was obvious that she's had a crush on you since forever. You were always interested in her but never had the guts to ask her out. Hell you didn't even know where this would lead.

You had rented out a whole restaurant and even made a list of things to do. You waited patiently for Yeji come as you fidgeted with your fingers underneath the table.

What if she doesn't come? What if she only liked you until recently? What if she leaves like Mina?

Your mind raced with these thoughts as you tried to stay positive. But the more you waited the more those ideas started to feel true.

You were thinking about leaving as you had been waiting for 15 minutes now. You were about to get up until the door opened. Yeji looked gorgeous as she had a flustered face and walked over to you.

Your face lit up as you waited for her to sit down.

"You look beautiful." Yeji smiled at your comment as she thanked you and gave you your own compliments.

———

After dinner you both still had energy. So you took Yeji ice skating. And yes you did rent the whole place out. Only staff was allowed...however one staff member was a spy for Dispatch.

You taught Yeji how to ice skate as you laughed at how she got scared when she thought she was going to fall.

"I won't let you fall." You said smiling. You looked good under the moonlight Yeji thought. Yeji smiled as she felt your hands on her waist helping her.

"My hero." Yeji said in a dramatic fashion. You let out a soft giggle as Yeji just stared at you in awe. How could someone look so beautiful? Is the only thing that went through Yeji's mind.

She can't believe she wasted time not telling you how she felt. She can't believe it. She can't believe she never told you how much she was in love with you.

She can't believe that she let you waste your time with Mina. Yeji knew from the start that Mina was bad news. Yeji liked Mina as a person but not as a love interest for you.

Yeji however didn't want to even think of Mina right now. You were in front of her. That's all she needed. Your smile, your laughter, and those beautiful eyes that she fell in love with. You were all Yeji needed.

"Yeji? Were you even paying attention to what I said?" You said as you rolled your eyes playfully. Yeji giggled and shook her head.

The Dispatch spy saw this and was recording what was going on. The hand placement of yours. The flirty comments and especially when you and Yeji kissed unexpectedly. It was a shock but the Dispatch employee took a video.

———

The next morning when you woke up in Yeji's bed with her by your side, you were in awe. I mean you got the girl that wanted you. And you wanted her. Right?