🌼Thirty Eight🌼

Sara's POV-

But what if it is? What if it is really as it seemed?

"Ugh. That's too much for me now." I curse myself for overthinking again. I think I might need a drink or two. I see a resto-bar across the road and decide to go there and relax a bit.

I ordered a glass of beer and some chicken as a side dish. After a few sips, my head was heavy and I felt lonely already.

I took my phone out from my pocket and switched the poor thing on. The silent restaurant was filled with a lot of 'bings' as the notifications flooded in when the screen lit up.

I dialed a familiar number with my fully conscious state of mind and will. Thankfully, he picked up.

.

*on the call*

Sara: Hey.

??: Hey. How are you feeling now?

Sara: Not good. *almost drunk voice*

??: Not good? What happened?

Sara: Uhm. I feel alone. And you know-

??: Are you home?

Sara: No?

??: Ah. You-

*call ends*

.

I shrug as the call ends abruptly and order another glass of beer as there was absolutely no other work for me to do here.

After some time, I see a figure approaching me. A male. Tall, well-built and handsome as hell. I just wonder who he was.

He walks up to me and takes a seat across the table. His shoulders well defined, his eyes doing wonders when he looked into mine. His piercings shouting  a total jaw-dropping, Greek beauty. 

His scent, so fragrant that it stayed in my nostrils as he moved and his voice, so magnificent; as if I got lost in his aura for a moment.

"Sara?"

"Sara!!!"

I was brought back to reality by several bangs on the table by this gentleman. "Are you okay?" He spoke in a concerning voice, yet I got mesmerized by him. 

"Sara? Are you even listening to me?" He nudged my shoulder and I clear my blurry vision.

"Ye jun?"

I rubbed my eyes for a minute. So, this Greek beauty was Ye jun? Oh, my eyes. I really must be drunk right now.

"Are you drunk?" He asks.

"Drunk? Me? Never?" I say; my speech almost slurring.

"Yes, you are." He smirks. "Let's go home. Get up." He grabs a hold of my arm to get me up but I yank his hand away.

"No! I want to stay here!" I pout.

He sits there, listening to my crap; not complaining at all. "How much did you drink?" He asks.

"This is my first!" I lie. 

"Sure." He stares at me with his head tilted to the side as if he knows exactly when I lie.

"You want some?" I raise my glass to his side. 

"No, thanks, miss. I've to drive you home." He chuckles.

"And who asked you to drop me home? I can go myself." I sip some beer from the glass.

"Sure." Another smirk plastered on his face; he leans back on the chair, eyes still on me.