🌼Thirty Four🌼

Sara's POV- 

Oh. The Choreography. Right. There seemed to be a little change in it since I never saw them partnering up and dancing. I guess they must've changed the choreography when I was away from work for almost a week. It was so hard for me to look at Hye jin Unnie and work at the same time. Ji hun used to call and comfort me at times when I'd be feeling low. 

.

Well one day, when I returned home after work, I saw Unnie lying down on the floor. At first, I thought that she was tired and was relaxing for a bit. I asked her why she was sleeping on the floor and not on the bed, but there was no response. I asked her the same thing once again but again, there was no reply. I turned her back to face me and as soon as I touched her skin, I could feel a strong sting on my fingertip. 

Her body temperature was high; she had fever. I tried to pick her up but unfortunately, there was no luck. No wonder what the girl eats to be so strong. I dragged her across the room to her bed.

I lay her on the bed and placed a napkin soaked in cold water over her forehead to reduce her body temperature. Three hours passed and her temperature was still rising and I had to call the doctor. Thank God, that Ji hun helped me, otherwise I couldn't do it all alone.

.

"Stop zoning out, Sara." Ye jun said while smacking my arm. "Yes, answer please. Did you like the changed part?" Oh. Well. Honestly, I just felt a bit weird. I am not an easy take to feel jealous over such a thing. Yes, I am a mature woman and mature women don't easily get jealous, right? No, but why was she so close?!

"It was good. You all did great!" I said, cheering them up and hiding my intrusive thoughts. "Good that you like it. I'm happy." Luna replies.  "You have the next promotion scheduled with the 'New Times' channel, okay?" I say, making them aware of the after-work of their release.

"Yes, Ms. Manager!" They all say in one voice which makes me chuckle at their cuteness. "Sara, but really, thank you so much! We couldn't do this by ourselves." Seong bin says; such a gentleman.; as I always say. 

.

[After Dinner]

Ye jun's POV-

Seong bin hyung and others  went together in the van and as Sara was going all alone, I volunteered to drop her off.  Saying, "I can go by myself-" she of course, said no. But then that I insisted, she had to agree, after all a very stubborn person she is.

She got in the car and buckled up her seat belt. I put on the ignition and drove off to the hotel. "Do you wanna ... uh.. maybe go for a long drive?" I ask, nervous. 

"Yes, sure!" She said excitedly and looked out of the window. The car ride was a lot more silent than I expected it to be. I put on some music to cut it. She looked at me for a minute and then looked away at an instant.

I don't know how to do this; how to say this. I have no clue of how to confess. But if I don't say it now, I won't ever get another chance to do so. "So..um..." I cleared my throat several times as if I had a rough cough.

She hummed in response for me to continue but right at that moment, she got a text. "Sorry, just a sec." She unlocked her phone and began chatting which almost went on for the next 20 minutes. And here, I was driving like a fool; rather like a chauffeur.

She kept her phone down after some more time and asked me to continue. "Never mind." I said in a cold tone and kept my eyes on the road. "Why? What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing?!" I say, trying to control my emotions and anger both.