🌼Twenty One🌼

Sara's POV-

Oh, fingers crossed.

The man standing beside me, just looks at me with a blank expression. I'm glad that he didn't understand a single word because Ye jun cursed in Korean.

"Oh..Uh...He just..Ahm.... You know...Uhm..." I tried to cover up for Ye jun as he continues with his pace.

Note:  [The conversation is in Korean except for the ones which are mentioned in English]

Ye jun: What do you think he's doing?

Sara: What's wrong, Ye jun?

The man:  *feeling like a fool between two arguing cats* (In English) Guys. Guys. Can you please explain wha-

Sara:  *Cuts him off* (In English) He just...uhm...he said how can you forget him?

Ye jun: What? *looks at Sara in confusion*

The man: What?
                   Wait. So, we know each other?

Ye jun: I don't care about that.

The man: *looks at Sara so she can interpret*

Sara: (In English) He asked you to introduce yourself. *smiles awkwardly*

The man: (In English) Oh, sure. I am Brian Holland and I-

Ye jun: Don't misinterpret, Sara. *I understand at least that much, huh*

Brian (The man's name): *pauses for a second and then continues as he doesn't get any response from the other side.*

I am a fashion designer and would like to collaborate with you guys for your upcoming single.

Ye jun: *Raises his eyebrows, looking at Sara.

Sara: *Tells him what Brian just said*

Ye jun: *Sarcastically* (In English) Oh, really? Nice.

Sara: Ye jun!! *scolds him*

Brian: Well, we can discuss about it later on. Should we go have a drink first? *asks, holding Sara by the waist*

.

Ye jun's POV-

He did that again.

He held her by the waist.

Again.

My blood really boils when someone else tries to get close to her. Even Ji hun.

I just hate it that it's not me who's with her all the time but someone else. Sometimes the people I know and sometimes the people I don't.

Man, everyone is trying to get close to her. Literally, everyone!! Even strangers!!

And look at me?! Though being close to her like for seven months, I still hesitate to drift further more.

Ah, well, coming back to the point, that Brian who doesn't have a brain, put his hand around Sara's waist like she's his personal property.

How dare he?

Sara: (In English) No, Mr. Brian, we can...just talk about it here.

Brian: (In English) We can talk about it later,
Ms. Beautifully Worried Interpreter.

Wow. What a hilariously boring compliment.

Ye jun: *To Sara* Tell him, whatever he has to speak, he can talk to Mr. Jung.