🌼Twenty Four🌼

Ji hun's POV-

"Where the heck are you???!" Sara shouts over the phone which makes me hit the ground.

Ouch, my shoulder hurts.

"Where are you?" She repeats as I sit up on the ground, leaning on the bed.

"In the room?" I say.

"What do you mean 'in the room'? I don't see you here. Are you hiding or something?" She asks over the phone which makes me wonder if she's fooling around.

"I AM IN THE ROOM!!" I repeat myself, looking around the room till I realize....

"Oh, shit. I'm not...." I blurt out as I find there is only one bed in this room when my mine had two.

"WHAT? WHERE ARE YOU????" She screams again.

I spin my eyes around the room once again to figure out where I really I am.
She was waiting on the phone so I could speak but here, I was left speechless.

I didn't know what to say. And then suddenly, I saw Ye jun's black jacket and knew it was Sara's room.

I sat up on the bed and tried to wake Ye jun up as soon she said, "Are you in my room? Wait. Why? HOW???"

"I DON'T KNOW. WE JUST GOT HERE!!" I reply as I hastily shake Ye jun to wake him up.

" *to Ye jun* Ye jun-a!!!!! Wake up!! Get up, you lazy ass!!!!!"

But just then, the bell rang sending chills down my spine. Damn, I was so damn scared.

"What should I do? What should I do?" I sway my hands in the air not knowing what to do next.

"Should I open the door?"

"Or should I not open the door?"

"What will happen now???"

I was so tensed when the bell rang once more and this time, I gathered up all my courage and moved the door knob.

I HAD TO!! THERE WAS NO OPTION LEFT?!

I got out of the room just to find Seong bin hyung standing at the door.

His eyes drifted towards Ye jun who was sleeping on the bed and then me as soon as I stepped on the threshold to exit.

Ye jun was looking fast asleep due to his drinking but thank God he didn't blabber anything in between like before.

"What are you doing? Here?" Seong bin hyung asks with a questioning look.

"I...I...umm...We...were...actually...uhm"
was all I could blabber until Sara steps in.

YAYYYYY!! THE SAVIOR!!!

.

Note: [The conversation is of course in Korean]

Sara: Uhmm...I actually sent him in my room.

Seong bin: What for? *intrigued*

Sara: Yea...ahm...I wanted him to get me my...j-jacket.

Seong bin: In the middle of the party?

Sara: N-no...Ye jun was feeling a bit nauseous...So I told Ji hun to take him to the room. And-and....I was feeling cold so...I told him to get my jacket anyways..... *awkard smile*

Han seok: Is that it?

Seong bin: *stares blankly at Han seok and then Sara for a mere second*