🌼Ten🌼

We all met directly in the van after the concert. Everyone was tired, except me.
Like, I didn't have much work to do.

We reached our hotel. It was a silent ride. Yes, of course, nobody's eager to talk when they're tired. All of them just doze off in the car and I watched them sleep.

.......

We were in our respective rooms. We didn't have any schedule now so we decided to meet directly at dinner.

I remove those tight clothes and step into my comfort hoodie after taking a quick shower. I sat in the balcony, enjoying the view.

The splendid view of the city could be seen from my balcony. I decided to click some snaps of it.

I received a text from Ji hun.

.

Note: [Texts are in Korean]

Ji hun:

Hey. I want to talk to you.

Me: 

Yes?

Ji hun: 

Not like this. Come out in the cafeteria.

Me: 

But why not like this? Aren't you tired to go out after the concert?

Ji hun:

No. I'm not. Is it not possible to come for you?

Me: 

Fine. Wait.

........

Now he really got me wondering what would it be. Everyone got hella tired after the concert. Even I'm tired a bit.

And, all I have to do is step out of my comfort zone just to listen to his crap.
I went to the cafeteria, mentally cursing Ji hun all the way.

He was sitting there, having a coffee.

Note: [The conversation is in Korean]

Ji hun: I disturbed you, right?

Sara: No, it's okay. *hell you did!* (Fake smile)

Ji hun: What would you like to have?

Sara: No. I'm fine. *looks around before asking* So, what did you wanna talk about?

Ji hun: Oh that? Nothing much.

Sara: Wait. You. *A Deep Sigh* You've been swinging me since last night. What is it?

Ji hun: It- it.. It's n-nothing s-s-serious. *Stammers*

Sara: Would you please tell me? Or I'm gonna leave.

(I tried to get up from the seat when he suddenly holds my hand and stops me.)

Ji hun: I'm saying. I-I'm saying.

(I nod my head.)

Ji hun: So, I wanted to ask, have you ever had a crush on someone?