🌼Three🌼

We couldn't find a single restaurant that didn't have any empty seats. Like Hye jin said, it was all power-packed today.

Luckily, we found a small but nice restaurant across the street in our neighborhood. We sat down on the table and ordered 'Extra Spicy Chicken Wings' and Soju (A Korean beverage).

"So, how should I address you?" I asked as addressing older people with respect is quite essential among Koreans.

"You look 25. I'm 27." She said chewing her chicken.

"A perfect guess." I said pouring her a glass of Soju.

"You can call me Unnie (older sister). But you can talk casually. Not like I mind it." She said.

I nod my head picking up my second wing with her munching on her....fourth I guess.

"What profession are you in?" I asked, pouring her another glass.

"I'm a flight attendant." She said.

"Dream job?" I asked to which she smiled; so bright that she looked helplessly beautiful.

"I always wanted to do this and it finally came true!" She said further.

"What do you do then?" She asked.

"Oh. I work as an interpreter." I said smiling bright. I just love to say that I'm an interpreter.

"Dream job?" She chuckled.

I nod.

"That's why you can speak Korean." She said.

"Well, I speak Japanese too. I always wanted to do this. And finally travelling this far, to Korea is like a dream come true." I said, picking the last piece of chicken left on the plate.

"I can understand." She paused. "So it's your first ever job?" She asked.

"Not exactly. I previously used to work in India. I used to interpret movie dialogues and scripts for dubbing. I also dubbed a few movies. Then, as my final leap, I got a chance to work here in Korea. And there I am!"

I breathe out in excitement.

"So...where do you work now?" She asked.

"Yes. I wanted to ask you. Where is this FJ Entertainment and what could possibly be the travel mode till there?"

"You work there?" She asks.

I nod.

"Oh My God! Seriously?" She asks again, holding my hand.

"I do. Tomorrow's my first day " I reply.

"Uhh...Lucky. You can travel by bus there. But since it's your first day, I can drop you tomorrow." She winked at me.

"Really? Thanks!" I said happily.

"Wanna get something sweet? Or are you dieting?" She asked as we stepped out of the restaurant.

"Absolutely not. Why would I be?" I scoffed.

"Now that you work in a big company, there will be a lot of handsome guys around. So...." She snickered.

"Unnie, stop!" I slapped her arm. We grew pretty close so soon. I'm glad that we two got along.

.......

6.00 am. My alarm buzzed as I woke up, still adjusting to the time zone. Hye jin knocked the door before coming in.

"You up?" She said opening the curtains.

"Good morning." I said softly, arranging the bed.

"Come out quick. I made breakfast." She said before leaving.