🌼Twenty Nine🌼

Sara's POV-

The World tour ended with the end of the final concert in Busan. Everything ended on a happy note, even though the boys didn't feel like ending the concert. I bet everyone wanted to stay there, a little longer, smile a little wider and enjoy a little more.

But most of all, I wanted to do so. It was a whole new yet mesmerizing experience for me. I felt so loved as I was happy to interpret the lovely words delivered by 'Nex/gen' to their Genies.

But everyone present at the concert, including the boys and of course, me, ended up going home with a lot of happy and joyful memories we made today at the stadium, which we won't be able to forget easily.

I was smiling to myself as I repeated all the things that happened today and also at the world tour. It was so much fun; so much to preserve and cherish.

"Sara!!"

"Sara-ya!!"

I heard someone calling me and snapped out as I turned back just to find Hye jin Unnie following me out of the stadium. Thank God the body guards let her in when I signalled them to do so.

"Unnie!!! Aw, I missed you so much!" I hugged her as she spreads her arms. "Aw, I missed you too. How are you?" She asks.

"I'm all good. How was I on the stage?" I ask her opinion about my work. "You literally set fire girl!" She replies. "Really?" I smile. "Of course, Sara!" She says releasing her grip onto me.

"Wait. What happened to your palm?" She asks, getting worried. "Ah. It's just a small cut. Don't worry so much." I chuckle. "What 'Don't worry'? You're hurt and-" I cut her off saying, "Unnie, I'm fine."

Just then someone interrupted us. "Uhm..Sara, you know her?" It was Seong bin who came searching for me at the back stage. "Oh, yes. Remember I told you about my roommate who is a big fan of yours? This is her." I say.

"Hello. I am Hye jin. Nice to meet you." She starts off and I wonder when did she become so formal. And there she goes, losing her control, "But...I'm a really big fan of yours, Seong bin. I really love you all. I really love your songs; they're just amazing. Just like you all."

"Oh, you're making me shy. Well, thank you so much. I ensure that we'll keep working hard." Seong bin bows down.

"Yes, sure. I really love you. I'm so happy to meet you like this-" he cuts unnie off saying, "Well, shall we get moving? We're acctually getting late. I'm really sorry to interrupt like this."

I sadly look at Unnie as to where will she go without me if I go with the boys. I say that I'll go with Unnie and that they should carry on with their work but he said we had to go for a party later. And right now, I'm really confused as I want to spend time with her but at the same time, I gotta go with them for work. Ahhh! It's pissing me off now!

"Well, she can join us too. If you want..." Seong bin takes a deep breath before taking a risk as no other people than the staff can come to the party from their side.

"Really??????!!!!" Unnie jumps in excitement. Afterall, it was her first time meeting her favorite idol this way and it was obviously exciting. "Yes." He passes a small smile.

"Wait, really? Thank you so much!!" She bows down a several times, happily thanking him. Right now, she looks like a little kid who's dancing happily because she got a candy. She looks so cute.

"But well, you need to leave with us and can take Hye jin with you later at the party." He looks at me and then Unnie. "Is that okay, Hye jin-ssi?" He says to which Unnie blushes like an idiot.

I wave her goodbye and accompany Seong bin to the car where he opens the front door for me to sit. Oh. Cool that I'm not sitting next to either of the two extremes; I meant, Ye jun and Ji hun. I guess, Seong bin understood really what to do.