🌼Five🌼

"(In Korean) I'm sorry. They're just like this." Seong bin says as he offers me to sit.

"Always?" I ask, taking a seat. He nods and shakes his head at a time.

"(In Korean) Not exactly. They're just...not so compatible." He sighs.

"(In Korean) Anyways, welcome." Han seok says, taking a seat next to me. I nod my head.

"(In Korean)Let's discuss the details then?" I ask removing the files from my bag. They both nod.

"(In Korean) So, I've been assigned to interpret for you both in Korean and English; also I can work for Japanese and Spanish.

I'll be travelling with you during the tours, awards ceremony, events, fansigns, etc. for that purpose.

But if you need me anywhere else, I'll gladly be there to do my job. Well, that's unofficial...but..I'm okay with that. I will cooperate with you all and expect you to do the same."

I take a deep breath before moving forward.

They both were silently listening to me, nodding after each minute.

"(In Korean)I need you to sign this contract; for a year as of now. The further contract renewal will be managed by the company itself." I say, passing them a paper each.

They signed the paper and put the pens down. "(In Korean) Well, I need to sign these from them too. Where do you..." Seong bin cuts me off "(In Korean) I'll get the papers signed."

"You sure?" I ask, because seeing the intro, I don't they'll be so glad to work and get along. "Don't worry, Ms. Interpreter." Han seok flaunts his English accent. I nod my head, making myself comfortable with them.

"(In Korean) We were actually having a discussion about the concept of our new single. And ...Ji hun and Ye jun, gave two different ideas and fought over it as usual." Han seok said.

"Oh..I finally get the scene now." I said, nodding my head. "(In Korean) Well, we have a meeting with a musician for the single. I think you should be there." Seong bin says.

"(In Korean) Okay. But, why do you think I should be there? I don't relate so much with music." I speak of my relation with music; weak but still strong.

"(In Korean) Cause the... musician... is... he's Japanese." He says.

"(In Korean) Ohh..oh..Sure. I'll come. Can you text me the time please?" I say, suddenly realising what my job is; Japanese to Korean this time. Okay.

"(In Korean) You see, we can't really exchnage our numbers as idols. It's out of our..."

I cut him off saying, "(In Korean) Oh...I really understand. I can take the details from your manager."

They both nod.

........

I returned home, tired. Doesn't matter how tired I get, I still have to go to work tomorrow. No wait.

I don't have to go to work like...I don't need to follow them arround except the events right?

Right. Yes. I'm free until the next event which is Monday. And today's Friday. So....

"Hey. What are you thinking of?" Unnie bursts inside my room.

"Just calculating work days." I said, turing to face her.

"So..." she says, leaning on the wall, eyes suspicious.

"So what?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Spill the tea." She says in a cold tone before sitting beside me.